London

Scroll to see replies

Stickied this to the top of the forum :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Got an offer for Economics and Management! :smile:
Reply 22
I am hoping to go on the MB one year internship program in NewYork in March 2016 does any one know ifthe work experience requirement is still 12mths although a couple of years bk it was reduced to 3mths
Just received an email from Kings telling me to check the 'my application' thing on their portal. 'This email is to notify you of a new message or decision regarding your application to the Bachelor of Laws in Law at King’s College London. There may be a deadline associated with the new message or decision so we recommend you check your online myApplication pages as soon as possible.'

I have checked it but nothing has changed, no messages or changes in application status. I also checked track and that is no different either. Does anyone know why this would happen? Should I be concerned?
Reply 24
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Just received an email from Kings telling me to check the 'my application' thing on their portal. 'This email is to notify you of a new message or decision regarding your application to the Bachelor of Laws in Law at King’s College London. There may be a deadline associated with the new message or decision so we recommend you check your online myApplication pages as soon as possible.'

I have checked it but nothing has changed, no messages or changes in application status. I also checked track and that is no different either. Does anyone know why this would happen? Should I be concerned?

Original post by JodieHarriett18

If you've been emailing them on myapplication, you'll get an email later on to notify you of a reply even if you saw the reply hours earlier. I had that today. :smile: If it's not for this reason then I'm not sure :|
Reply 25
[QUOTE="TheaSands;59943377"]
Original post by efleurs
My application was sent last Thursday morning and I received an offer last night. So only a few days![/QUOTE

Exactly the same with me! Anyone applied for Cambridge too?

I'm trying for Catz, aghhhh...I still need to send off the SAQ too lmao
Reply 26
Original post by MrDystopia
Stickied this to the top of the forum :smile:

cheers buddy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the chances for me getting an offer from King's? I'm an American student applying from Singapore. I'm applying for PPE.

ACT with Writing score: 34
AP Scores:
5- Physics B
5- Calculus AB
5- Macroeconomics
5- Microeconomics
5- Comparative Government
5- US History
5- Human Geography
4- Chemistry
4- Statistics.
Reply 28
Original post by TheaSands
Which college did you go for? As much as I'de love to to get a place (for music it really is a phenomenal course!) I think I'll really struggle to pick between King's, Bristol and Cambridge if I get an offer for all three! The application has been pretty tough though, I'm still working on my SAQ!

I applied for Newnham (I'd previously been invited to attend an English taster day there) as it was the college that really felt homely to me. Plus the gardens and the library are beautiful! Which college did you go for?

I'm the same - it would be a really hard decision to choose between KCL and Cambridge but who knows! Ah me too, just getting the last few bits together for it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Received an Unconditional offer for Politics last Thursday! I applied from the US :u:

Original post by Thomas.Huang
Does anyone know the chances for me getting an offer from King's? I'm an American student applying from Singapore. I'm applying for PPE.

AP Scores:
5- Physics B
5- Calculus AB
5- Macroeconomics
5- Microeconomics
5- US History
5- Human Geography
4- Chemistry
4- Statistics.

Hi, if you look there's a thread for American applicants to UK universities (and presumably people elsewhere on the US system). For the record, I got far fewer exam scores than that (5's in US History, European History, English Language, and Art History) and received an offer so you look good to me lol!!! It just depends on your personal statement and reference and such.
Original post by Thomas.Huang

AP Scores:
5- Physics B
5- Calculus AB
5- Macroeconomics
5- Microeconomics
5- US History
5- Human Geography
4- Chemistry
4- Statistics.

Original post by sal_ome
Received an Unconditional offer for Politics last Thursday! I applied from the US :u:
Hi, if you look there's a thread for American applicants to UK universities (and presumably people elsewhere on the US system). For the record, I got far fewer exam scores than that (5's in US History, European History, English Language, and Art History) and received an offer so you look good to me lol!!! It just depends on your personal statement and reference and such.

We do have an american thread here. do check it out. it can be found in the international lounge on this forum.
Original post by datguydj
Got an offer for Economics and Management! :smile:

Mind telling me what your requirements are? Applied for the same course. Thanks!
Reply 32
I received an offer for Psychology! Just wondering for people thinking about going here, how are you planning to afford it? Cause I'm seriously considering going here but the costs of living in London are the only thing putting me off, so any tips or advice would be helpful :smile:
Reply 33
I just got an offer for German and Spanish! I still can't believe it. I'm just so grateful and happy. :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by CLJD
I received an offer for Psychology! Just wondering for people thinking about going here, how are you planning to afford it? Cause I'm seriously considering going here but the costs of living in London are the only thing putting me off, so any tips or advice would be helpful :smile:

Original post by 09rkim
I just got an offer for German and Spanish! I still can't believe it. I'm just so grateful and happy. :biggrin:

Join the group!! xx and congratulations to both of you!!!
Reply 35
Got an offer for biochem!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by Rispi14
Got an offer for biochem!!!! :biggrin:

Hey when did send off your application?
I got an offer for Biomedical Sciences!!!! They sent me the offer minutes after they received the application apparently! :smile::smile::smile:

alhamdullilah
Reply 38
Original post by Maliou
Hey when did send off your application?

It all went off on Sunday, and I had an offer on Wednesday :biggrin: are u applying too?
Original post by instn
just got my offer for history woooooop! :h

ah me too!!!

Latest