London

Scroll to see replies

Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 41
Got an offer for Pharmacy!! :smile:
Reply 42
Has anyone received an offer letter in the post yet? Or know how quickly they arrive after an offer has been made? I'm rather excited to get mine.
Reply 43
Hi I sent my application off on Tuesday and still haven't received an offer. People seem to be getting them within 3/4 days! Feeling very worried rn
Original post by Usshha
Hi I sent my application off on Tuesday and still haven't received an offer. People seem to be getting them within 3/4 days! Feeling very worried rn

Sent my application in Tuesday as well! I'm sure we'll be fine though, tuesday was just before the oxbridge deadline so they probably got a lot of applicants around then :smile:
Original post by pavithra.singam

Congratulations! What grades did they want if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 46
Original post by pavithra.singam

join the group!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CLJD
I received an offer for Psychology! Just wondering for people thinking about going here, how are you planning to afford it? Cause I'm seriously considering going here but the costs of living in London are the only thing putting me off, so any tips or advice would be helpful :smile:

cool
Reply 48
Original post by chloemcnally
cool

Don't be a dick, McNally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rispi14
Got an offer for biochem!!!! :biggrin:

I got a biochem offer too! So happy. Where else have you applied? :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by CLJD
I received an offer for Psychology! Just wondering for people thinking about going here, how are you planning to afford it? Cause I'm seriously considering going here but the costs of living in London are the only thing putting me off, so any tips or advice would be helpful :smile:

YES finally another Psychologist! Join the facebook group!!!!!
Reply 51
Original post by 09rkim
I just got an offer for German and Spanish! I still can't believe it. I'm just so grateful and happy. :biggrin:

Congratulations! Join the facebook group!! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Does anyone have an offer for medicine or pharmacy????
Reply 53
Original post by chloemcnally
I got a biochem offer too! So happy. Where else have you applied? :smile:

Well done on getting your offer! well biochem is my 5th option because I've applied to do medicine, so UCL, Bristol, Leeds and Liverpool! How about you? :smile:
Original post by Rispi14
Well done on getting your offer! well biochem is my 5th option because I've applied to do medicine, so UCL, Bristol, Leeds and Liverpool! How about you? :smile:

Oh right, well kings is a great 5th option so well done too! Ah I originally wanted to do medicine but changed my mind, but I've applied for Bristol too :smile: my others are Imperial, Bath and Queen Mary's!
Original post by Rispi14
Got an offer for biochem!!!! :biggrin:

I put down pharmacy as my 5th choice at Kings. What grades did they want for biochem?
Reply 56
Original post by dont-have-a-name
I put down pharmacy as my 5th choice at Kings. What grades did they want for biochem?

AAB, what would the offer be for pharmacy? :smile:
Original post by Rispi14
AAB, what would the offer be for pharmacy? :smile:

The website says AAB for pharmacy but I was just wondering whether they can ask for higher grades if your predicted grades exceed the entry requirements. Because your a medicine student I'm assuming your predicted grades are at least AAA (unless your applying for foundation medicine) so I was just curious whether they wanted more than the AAB they want according to their website. Also, when did you send off your application?
Reply 58
Original post by dont-have-a-name
The website says AAB for pharmacy but I was just wondering whether they can ask for higher grades if your predicted grades exceed the entry requirements. Because your a medicine student I'm assuming your predicted grades are at least AAA (unless your applying for foundation medicine) so I was just curious whether they wanted more than the AAB they want according to their website. Also, when did you send off your application?

I don't think they ask for higher grades, my predicted grades are 3A*s, but yet I still got an AAB offer!! :biggrin: and I sent it off a week ago, how about you?
Original post by Rispi14
I don't think they ask for higher grades, my predicted grades are 3A*s, but yet I still got an AAB offer!! :biggrin: and I sent it off a week ago, how about you?

Thats good to know and damn 3A*! Your a genius. I'm only predicted 1 A* and 2 A's. You got your offer pretty quick. I sent mine off on the 15th October deadline so hopefully I get an offer sooner rather than later. Good luck with your medicine application. :biggrin:

Latest