The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dont-have-a-name
Thats good to know and damn 3A*! Your a genius. I'm only predicted 1 A* and 2 A's. You got your offer pretty quick. I sent mine off on the 15th October deadline so hopefully I get an offer sooner rather than later. Good luck with your medicine application. :biggrin:

For me, Warwick offered ABB for Biomedical Sciences even though I'm predicted 3 A*s too! So I don't think they will offer you A*s just because you're predicted them. Unless of course you want to go to Oxford etc. where they require A*s at A2 xD!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
Original post by dont-have-a-name
Thats good to know and damn 3A*! Your a genius. I'm only predicted 1 A* and 2 A's. You got your offer pretty quick. I sent mine off on the 15th October deadline so hopefully I get an offer sooner rather than later. Good luck with your medicine application. :biggrin:

Haha, your predictions are amazing !!! Good luck with your application too- i'm sure you will get an offer very soon from kings, they seem to be very quick with them ! :biggrin: where else have you applied to?
just got an offer for French and Spanish 😁
Just got an offer for History about six hours ago!! I'm still waiting on Edinburgh, LSE, and Oxford. I'm applying from the United States, though, so I imagine I'll be getting quicker replies. Is KCL everybody's top choice, or are people choosing between a few different unis?
Reply 64
Original post by iamlynchy
just got an offer for French and Spanish 😁

congratulations, join the groupp! :biggrin:
does anyone know how easy it is to change my degree course whilst I'm an undergrad at kcl???

wanting to change from spanish and latin american studies to liberal arts!
Original post by myrimyrisauce
does anyone know how easy it is to change my degree course whilst I'm an undergrad at kcl???

wanting to change from spanish and latin american studies to liberal arts!

It will depend on the availability of said courses involved. If they don't have enough space on the course you want to switch to (Given that people will applied for it, plus Clearing will have happened) then you won't be able to. However, speaking from experience they generally try to accommodate you as best as possible.
has anyone gotten or heard of any offers for maths?
Reply 68
anyone got an offer for philosophy? or theology?
I just got an conditional offer to study English if I get AAA. So happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by lytn
anyone got an offer for philosophy? or theology?

I do - mine was for philosophy!
Reply 71
Original post by person_
I do - mine was for philosophy!

when did u send off your UCAS? and how long did it take to come through...
and do u mind telling me what your predicted grades are and what the offer was??
sorry.. getting anxious while waiting for mine:s-smilie:
Reply 72
Original post by lytn
when did u send off your UCAS? and how long did it take to come through...
and do u mind telling me what your predicted grades are and what the offer was??
sorry.. getting anxious while waiting for mine:s-smilie:

My UCAS was sent off a week ago today, and I was notified by the university myApplication thing (UCAS still haven't updated track), so if you've not registered with the KCL website yet then I'd definitely do that.

I'm applying during my gap year so the offer was unconditional, and my (IB) grades are:
7 - Philosophy HL
7 - English HL
6 - Physics HL
7 - Psychology SL
6 - French SL
5 - Mathematics SL

I'm sure you'll hear from them soon though! Mine just happened to be quite early.
Conditional offer for Computer Science

1 of 5 :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 74
Just received the offer for International Relations:tongue:! The UCAS Track didn't update but King's MyApplication did:biggrin:. It's my second offer, I'm still waiting for Cambridge,LSE and Durham to reply......I guess it will take quite a while to receive the next one.
Just got an unconditional offer for History! First offer as a student from the US :smile:
Original post by Kuzaku
Just received the offer for International Relations:tongue:! The UCAS Track didn't update but King's MyApplication did:biggrin:. It's my second offer, I'm still waiting for Cambridge,LSE and Durham to reply......I guess it will take quite a while to receive the next one.

Your Track will update shortly,
Congrats!
Original post by Fedelias
Just got an unconditional offer for History! First offer as a student from the US :smile:

Ah, me too -- and same programme!! Where in the US are you applying from?
Original post by Politheistic
Ah, me too -- and same programme!! Where in the US are you applying from?

Congrats!

I'm from California, how about you?
Original post by Fedelias
Congrats!

I'm from California, how about you?

You too!! I'm from the DC area. Are you waiting on any other schools or do you think you'll go to King's?