The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I have gotten accepted into kcl for medical physics but I haven't received any info about enrolment or any details about the course, Has anyone else received any info about their courses?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 901
Original post by amalhaque
Hey guys, I have gotten accepted into kcl for medical physics but I haven't received any info about enrolment or any details about the course, Has anyone else received any info about their courses?

Everyone in the Facebook groups are asking the same thing. Only a very small minority have been sent enrolment emails and they seemed to have went out yesterday - most have received nothing except the welcome email
I got accepted for CS so really excited to start this year, does anyone know if you can change it to include a placement year and should I contact KCL now or ask them during enrollment ?
Reply 903
Original post by amalhaque

Same here, I have also only received the "Welcome Email ". Hopefully they will give us more info soon.
Original post by Mehtd3529
I got accepted for CS so really excited to start this year, does anyone know if you can change it to include a placement year and should I contact KCL now or ask them during enrollment ?

Best to ask them as soon as possible, it shouldn't be a problem as you need a 2:1 in your second year to do it anyway.
Original post by Bobjim12
Best to ask them as soon as possible, it shouldn't be a problem as you need a 2:1 in your second year to do it anyway.

alright thanks !
Hey everyone :smile: I got accept for the Electronic Engineering 4 year MEng course (yay) Are there any other engineers in this chat? I haven't found anyone else doing the same course yet and feel like I'm the only one :confused:
Original post by AineL
Everyone in the Facebook groups are asking the same thing. Only a very small minority have been sent enrolment emails and they seemed to have went out yesterday - most have received nothing except the welcome email

What Facebook group?
Reply 908
Original post by Vividly clear
What Facebook group?

There's a couple of freshers Facebook groups and others for each individual accommodation building. You might even find some for your course - there's a lot of group chats set up as well 😊 I can drop you the link to some if you'd like
Original post by AineL
There's a couple of freshers Facebook groups and others for each individual accommodation building. You might even find some for your course - there's a lot of group chats set up as well 😊 I can drop you the link to some if you'd like

If there's one for computer science, please drop the link
Reply 910
Original post by Vividly clear
If there's one for computer science, please drop the link

I've seen a few people mention group chats and stuff for computer science. Just search King's College London Freshers on the group section of Facebook and join, someone should accept you not long after
Still havent recieved any enrolment details. Anyone else still waiting?
What is enrolment lol
And I've been accepted for mathematics... I'm not too sure what to do now, I don't know when I should arrive or when it starts
Any help lads 😭😭😭
same situation... have u got the enrolment email yet?
Original post by lamlamlam12

I don't even know what that is lol ffs
I don't even know where kings is
Original post by lamlamlam12

I don't even know what that is lol ffs
I don't even know where kings is
Got the email this morning.
How do I use me K******* username login after I've done the enrolment crap
Reply 919
Original post by pete123456josh
How do I use me K******* username login after I've done the enrolment crap

what do you mean?

Latest