The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hi - did anyone get a strange email from Kings taking back an existing offer today?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Is there a Facebook group or a chat for computer science students ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by urteeththo
Pharmacology & molecular genetics :biggrin:

Same! :h:
Original post by Mehtd3529
Is there a Facebook group or a chat for computer science students ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I asked
Original post by londonboy101
Hi - did anyone get a strange email from Kings taking back an existing offer today?

Sorry bro
Has anyone still not received an email to set up their IT account and online enrolment. Getting worried. Don't know whether to email the welcome team or not..:s-smilie:
Reply 926
Original post by HyperIntake
Has anyone still not received an email to set up their IT account and online enrolment. Getting worried. Don't know whether to email the welcome team or not..:s-smilie:

I haven't got mine either hmm
I got mine and have done mine. Call up the school
They just sent out a welcome email so I assume the enrolments emails have been sent out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye I got it a couple of hours ago. Quite the relief :u:
Original post by Vividly clear
That's what I asked

Any luck finding one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any luck finding one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope not yet fam, at-least there's someone here thats gonna do your course
Has anyone looked at the timetable for CS, I am so confused :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone looked at the timetable for CS, I am so confused :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh, I am doing computer science as well and when I first went on it, it was like a morse code or something but then i realised that it contained all the semester in one grid, so I viewed it week by week and the timetable condensed but it was still quite messy as there were 5 things happening at one time. I then tried to log in with my username after a week and then it gave me my own personalised timetable which is pretty clear but I am not sure if its final as theres only 10 hours timetabled. So, I suggest you use your id to login and view.
Who's got induction tomorrow at 11am at the Waterloo campus ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there, I know this is a total longshot but does anyone want to buy a week 2 Lowercase London Freshers wristband???? I bought the wrong week (should have bought week 3) and they aren't refundable, and I can't go as I don't live anywhere near London. It looks so good, and if anyone is keen please please please let me know, I'm desperate to be rid of it and I'll sell it cheap!!!Cheers xoxo
Reply 936
Original post by IamJuggernaut
yh, I am doing computer science as well and when I first went on it, it was like a morse code or something but then i realised that it contained all the semester in one grid, so I viewed it week by week and the timetable condensed but it was still quite messy as there were 5 things happening at one time. I then tried to log in with my username after a week and then it gave me my own personalised timetable which is pretty clear but I am not sure if its final as theres only 10 hours timetabled. So, I suggest you use your id to login and view.

Was your personalised timetable the same one as the website one where you view it from departments/programmes ? My personal one hasn't been updated yet on the website so I'm just wondering if it would be the same. I'm not doing CS btw
Has anybody got their Email for module selections yet and accessed KEATS to select their modules. Also will the personalised timetable be updated automatically?
Original post by naz.97
Was your personalised timetable the same one as the website one where you view it from departments/programmes ? My personal one hasn't been updated yet on the website so I'm just wondering if it would be the same. I'm not doing CS btw

I think for some courses, it will update quite late. For computer science when you view it from the programme timetable, the lectures will be the same time but there will be various practiclals and you will only be allocated one or two of those. So, the lecture time wont chnage but the practical will.
The 2017 thread for KCL will be up and stickied shortly, so please use that :smile:

Latest