The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kuzaku
Just received the offer for International Relations:tongue:! The UCAS Track didn't update but King's MyApplication did:biggrin:. It's my second offer, I'm still waiting for Cambridge,LSE and Durham to reply......I guess it will take quite a while to receive the next one.

Congrats man! I'm starting to get worried, applied to the same places as you and haven't heard anything from Kings in nearly two weeks...

How long were you waiting?
Inc anyone who also was successful with IR @ Kings!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
whoops, accidental double post.
Original post by Politheistic
You too!! I'm from the DC area. Are you waiting on any other schools or do you think you'll go to King's?

Waiting on Oxford and UCL in the UK and a few colleges in the US but King's is definitely high up on my list :smile:, you?
I got my KCL offer last week to do BA Geography! Also had offers from Reading and Cardiff, literally the best feeling!
Got a pharmacology and molecular genetics offer! alhamdulilah :smile:
I'm applying for dentistry so this is my backup
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Has anyone received offers for law?

Not yet, i sent my application on the 15th October :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by urteeththo

what time did they send you the offer??
Reply 87
Original post by politicalfreak
Congrats man! I'm starting to get worried, applied to the same places as you and haven't heard anything from Kings in nearly two weeks...

How long were you waiting?
Inc anyone who also was successful with IR @ Kings!

My UCAS was sent off on the 9th of this month, so it's about 2 weeks.....Where else have you applied to?:confused:
Original post by myrimyrisauce
does anyone know how easy it is to change my degree course whilst I'm an undergrad at kcl???

wanting to change from spanish and latin american studies to liberal arts!

I'm not sure if you've already heard back from the admissions team but I saw on their website earlier that Liberal Arts is one of the courses they don't allow anyone to transfer onto. If you applied up to7 days ago, you can still change your choice however. I hope it works out for you! :smile:
Original post by jaseho98
YES finally another Psychologist! Join the facebook group!!!!!

What grades/predicted did you two get? (If you don't mind saying) I also applied for Psychology and I'm really nervous about my application as I'm predicted AAB and A* in EPQ (so under the AAA requirement!)
Reply 90
Got an offer for History last Friday! :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by I Wear A Fez Now
Got an offer for History last Friday! :smile:

Woooooo, join the group historian buddy <3
Reply 92
Original post by urteeththo

Well done! I also received a pharmacology and molecular genetics offer today as my back up for Medicine!
Original post by Thomas.Huang
Does anyone know the chances for me getting an offer from King's? I'm an American student applying from Singapore. I'm applying for PPE.

ACT with Writing score: 34
AP Scores:
5- Physics B
5- Calculus AB
5- Macroeconomics
5- Microeconomics
5- Comparative Government
5- US History
5- Human Geography
4- Chemistry
4- Statistics.

I'm an American student from Massachusetts, and I actually just got an unconditional offer for French and Management! It's not the most competitive program, but I would be very surprised if your qualifications didn't get you an offer. Here are my stats to give you an idea:

ACT w/ Writing: 36
AP Scores:
5 - French
SAT Subjects:
800 - French
800 - Biology
750 - Lit
Reply 94
Original post by amberm30
What grades/predicted did you two get? (If you don't mind saying) I also applied for Psychology and I'm really nervous about my application as I'm predicted AAB and A* in EPQ (so under the AAA requirement!)

I'm predicted AAA and already have an A* in EPQ :smile: x
Reply 95
Original post by Politheistic
You too!! I'm from the DC area. Are you waiting on any other schools or do you think you'll go to King's?

Omg I'm from the DC area too!!!! Congrats to you both Americans :tongue: I got an offer for politics!
Just got an offer for Spanish and Latin American Studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jaseho98
I'm predicted AAA and already have an A* in EPQ :smile: x

Ok, thanks for letting me know! :smile: x
Reply 98
I can join this thread!
I have an offer for Msci Biochemistry :smile:
Reply 99
I got an offer to study history on Monday! And I'm also applying to Bristol and Cambridge so good luck to everyone waiting for the others!