The Student Room Group

We're perfect for each other but I rejected her

We want each other as well, but I was very attracted and I thought I might get her pregnant, so I rejected her. The responsibility and irreversibility of that troubles me.
But now I know I should see that I could be with her besides having a kid(although I have my doubts how much you can sustain that before natural biological instinct kicks in) But I could at leat try and be with her, use protection and all. We are not just greatly matched physically, but personality wise too. She made it clear and kept trying to be with me, I sort of feel the same, but like I say I rejected her despite my attraction. Now I think I made a mistake and want to try with her.

Want to know how to find her, if she doesn't seem to have online presence, and god, I was seeing her around where I hung about a few miles across the city, but now I go less, but still when I do haven't seen her, something tells me she has had kids, because I got the feeling her clock was ticking, thats why her advances were blatant. It would also explain why she don't have time to be out and about. This was such a connection I'd be fascinated to run into her again.

Scroll to see replies

I don't get it. Is this a logic puzzle?
Try to find her (perhaps if you know some of her friends you can get to know a way to contact her ) but if you fail , just forget her . There are cycles in our lives that must be closed and forgotten. Remember that the past cannot be changed and you cannot go back there . When was the last time you saw her ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Try to find her (perhaps if you know some of her friends you can get to know a way to contact her ) but if you fail , just forget her . There are cycles in our lives that must be closed and forgotten. Remember that the past cannot be changed and you cannot go back there . When was the last time you saw her ?

It's hard to place the time exactly, not so long ago. She was making clear advances then, really deep down I wanted her so much too, and I think she knew this, but I was so torn.
Reply 4
Original post by Hippysnake
I don't get it. Is this a logic puzzle?
I think it might be a short story submission.
Reply 5
Not being funny but you sound very odd. I would loosen up or unlikely she'd stay with you anyway. If someone said to me they rejected me because they were worried they'd get me pregnant I would be very much WTF to be honest.
Reply 6
Attachment not found
Reply 7
Original post by AvaAdore
Not being funny but you sound very odd. I would loosen up or unlikely she'd stay with you anyway. If someone said to me they rejected me because they were worried they'd get me pregnant I would be very much WTF to be honest.

I'm not odd, just abstract. I didn't tell her that, but I was so attracted and wrestling with temptation, because she offered herself to me, how can I put it tastefully, and I was so tempted but I also have fears of being miserable having a kid, from my own upbringing, regretting it and all. But part of me thinks it's so natural and right, as I am older for this forum, and she was too, so it's like, sometimes biology and instincts tell you things. It's hard to explain, but when you are soo attracted and compatible and older, it sort of gets to the point eventually where just using condoms a lot and endlessly never resolving anything with unprotected sex amnd possibly having a kid just feels confused and directionless.
Reply 8

Haven't you ever experienced attractions where you seemed so perfect a match, your biology told you something, yet at the same time you were scared of temptation and cautious about having a kid, because that could happen with lust that strong?
Reply 9
Is the answer 17..?
Original post by A5ko
Is the answer 17..?

It's not acceptable to clog thread with chatting to your friends or inane jokes..you wouldn't like it on your own issue. So don't or I'll ask for the mod to help me.
Reply 11
It's not acceptable to clog thread with chatting to your friends or inane jokes..you wouldn't like it on your own issue. So don't or I'll ask for the mod to help me.

A few 'issues' with your response.

1. I have no friends.

2. I have plenty of issues but no one graces them with a response, even a jovial one.

3. About the only PM's I receive are warnings or 'spam' from the Mods. It will at least allow me to pretend for a few moments, someone likes me.
Original post by A5ko
A few 'issues' with your response.

1. I have no friends.

2. I have plenty of issues but no one graces them with a response, even a jovial one.

3. About the only PM's I receive are warnings or 'spam' from the Mods. It will at least allow me to pretend for a few moments, someone likes me.

Don't be lame. Why am I supposed to sympathise. You should be talking about this on another thread. It's rude.
Reply 13
Don't be lame. Why am I supposed to sympathise. You should be talking about this on another thread. It's rude.

I'm not looking for sympathy, just a friend to water.

You've got an issue, I've got lots of issues, we already have so much in common. I shall leave your thread for now, but when we inevitably become best of friends, I shall return.

(Plus free Bumps for your thread).
Reply 14
Just what is this thread about, besides you saying you own it?
Original post by Simes
Just what is this thread about, besides you saying you own it?

Like you have any intention of helping and not being snide, not going to take the bait sorry. And I'm not answering obvious questions designed deliberately to annoy.
Reply 16
Like you have any intention of helping and not being snide, not going to take the bait sorry. And I'm not answering obvious questions designed deliberately to annoy.
Oh, so it is just a thread for you to live in.

Have a nice life. Byeeee!

And if you do want any help, try asking a question, because you haven't yet.
Reply 17
If someone said to me they rejected me because they were worried they'd get me pregnant I would be very much WTF to be honest.

I'd be WTF as well! no baby coming out of my penis!
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh dear. Lonely immature people need to flirt. There should be a society for that...
Not a fan of contraception then?

Quick Reply