The Student Room Group

Why does my GF allow me to kiss and flirt with other girls

Ive been with her for a year now. However its more of a casual relationship, she doesnt mind me kissing other women. She lets me go clubbing and uni freshers events and doesnt mind me dancing and flirting with other girls. I dont get the catch though, is she testing me?. Ngl i have kissed other girls (nothing more) but she doesnt seem too care.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been with her for a year now. However its more of a casual relationship, she doesnt mind me kissing other women. She lets me go clubbing and uni freshers events and doesnt mind me dancing and flirting with other girls. I dont get the catch though, is she testing me?. Ngl i have kissed other girls (nothing more) but she doesnt seem too care.

Cause she's off doing the same with other guys
Maybe she trusts that you like her more, and doesn't mind as it is only casual. I'd be the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's probably not bothered about your relationship with her
Mate, listen up. It's because she's pleasuring other men and feels that to make it seem fair you too should be allowed to do so unwillingly or willingly. In conclusion, she's not loyal and doesn't care for you as much as you'd think.
Reply 5
so she has an excuse to stab you in the face when you're sleeping :tongue:
For every kiss you share with another woman, she takes 3 penis's in her orfices
Reply 7
As above, she's probably doing the same...

If that's how you want your relationship to be, why do you care that she doesn't care? Are you testing her?
Reply 9
I could say lots but ask her.
If you cared about her or wanted a more serious relationship you wouldn't be kissing other girls anyway
She doesn't care because she expects you to not care what she's up to
Like you said it's casual, so it doesn't matter either way. Unless you and/or herself want a more serious relationship. She's not really your girlfriend by this definition, as you are not mutually exclusive.
She don't want to lose you so is too afraid to say anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14

Lol mate, congratulations you're dating a sloot.

She's in relationship with because she likes you and enjoys your company, but she obvs still wants to have fun with other guys that's why she doesnt mind if you do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by missytwinpeaks
She don't want to lose you so is too afraid to say anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.cah.utexas.edu/db/dmr/image_lg/di_05812.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

She might be into it (it's not unusual) has she ever talked about a threesome? She might be comfortable with herself that she doesn't jealous - plus you said this is a casual thing. Allow it unless you want your 'relationship' to become an official thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending