The Student Room Group

F454 end user

Hey guys

I'm currently doing my A2 computing project.

Do I need to actually have an end user? Or can I just put any random person on and make up what their feedback is and make up all my interviews and interactions with them?

Just wondering... thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by z33
Hey guys

I'm currently doing my A2 computing project.

Do I need to actually have an end user? Or can I just put any random person on and make up what their feedback is and make up all my interviews and interactions with them?

Just wondering... thanks :biggrin:

Oh dear I hope I'm not too late responding!

I believe it helps immensely to have an actual end user, the most successful projects tend to be genuine and simple :smile:
You don't have to approach a total stranger either, it could be as simple as a family member wants a good app to help teach their little one(s) how to match up colours to their corresponding words :smile:

I hope it's all going well for you - I'm just starting the design sections and I'm not going to lie... this project terrifies me haha :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by JaydAlex
Oh dear I hope I'm not too late responding!

I believe it helps immensely to have an actual end user, the most successful projects tend to be genuine and simple :smile:
You don't have to approach a total stranger either, it could be as simple as a family member wants a good app to help teach their little one(s) how to match up colours to their corresponding words :smile:

I hope it's all going well for you - I'm just starting the design sections and I'm not going to lie... this project terrifies me haha :smile:

Awh thanks for responding i forgot about this thread!
I just chose a teacher and im making a quiz game thing for the year 7s :3
Currently also doing design! Arghhh i cant program so scared for development :O

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by z33
Awh thanks for responding i forgot about this thread!
I just chose a teacher and im making a quiz game thing for the year 7s :3
Currently also doing design! Arghhh i cant program so scared for development :O

Thank you :biggrin:

No problem :biggrin: that's a great idea :smile: Haha good luck and I help all goes well.

An IT teacher at my school who doesn't teach Computing told me that the project we were doing was pretty much the same as what he had to do in his third year at university... so if you can nail this, you're pretty much invincible ahah :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by JaydAlex
No problem :biggrin: that's a great idea :smile: Haha good luck and I help all goes well.

An IT teacher at my school who doesn't teach Computing told me that the project we were doing was pretty much the same as what he had to do in his third year at university... so if you can nail this, you're pretty much invincible ahah :biggrin:

Thanks! I hope it goes well for you too :biggrin:
oh wow! hell yeah get an IT degree in 6 months X'D
argh i hope i get a B + :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending