The Student Room Group

The librarian just made a face at how I spell my name

It's...5 letters, quite simple; it's even a month.
And she spells it out, out loud (for no reason-my name isn't important, book lady; just swipe the damn bar code under the light), and her eyebrows jump up and she goes, "Oh. Ok...interesting :teehee:." And checks my book out. >.> She's like 50, so immature still I see.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nice to meet you, March.
Reply 2
Ok, april
Reply 3
Original post by Apii
And she spells it out, out loud (for no reason-my name isn't important, book lady; just swipe the damn bar code under the light), and her eyebrows jump up and she goes, "Oh. Ok...interesting :teehee:." And checks my book out. >.> She's like 50, so immature still I see.

You'll have to forgive her. She was probably on the wine the night before...
she wants the D :3
Reply 5
Original post by m3m
Ok, april

It's not spelled like that.
Is your name Avril? Personally, I think that's nicer than April although both are good.
Reply 7
Original post by Alexion
You'll have to forgive her. She was probably on the wine the night before...

She might be on the weed, if you've seen her. She so lights it up and passes the love.
Reply 8
Original post by Apii
She might be on the weed, if you've seen her. She so lights it up and passes the love.

:rofl: I can imagine...
Reply 9
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Is your name Avril? Personally, I think that's nicer than April although both are good.

My dad's family is french so they say it like that but no it's not spelled like that. She made a big deal out of it like repeating it several times and spelling it out and I just looked at her like :indiff:. I was annoyed about it half an hr ago lol
Reply 10
Original post by Kittyboy

She could be a lesbian for me.

Original post by Apii

are you still in that library? :biggrin: got offered any more bubble gum? :bubbles:
Reply 12
Original post by CoolCavy
are you still in that library? :biggrin: got offered any more bubble gum? :bubbles:

lol I ignored her one day and chose a seat away from her, and she won't talk to me anymore :lol:
Original post by Apii
lol I ignored her one day and chose a seat away from her, and she won't talk to me anymore :lol:

how very rude of her :toofunny:here, you can have some bubble gum off of me instead :h:
Original post by Kittyboy

meow

:kitty:

:cougar:
how very rude of her :toofunny:here, you can have some bubble gum off of me instead :h:

guinea pig feed*
Original post by XcitingStuart
guinea pig feed*

:ahee: yes!
here you are Apii:

Spoiler

Reply 17
Original post by Axion
Nice to meet you, March.

:frown: takes me back to attendance being called and the teacher saying, "April (may, june...:wink:)."

:colonhash:
Reply 18
:ahee: yes!
here you are Apii:

Spoiler

:frown: I'm not a rodent. But I guess everyone could do with some weight loss...*nibbles*
Reply 19
Original post by Alexion
:rofl: I can imagine...

Can you? She talks Jamaican and has the scarf and dreads and all... :O

Quick Reply

Latest