Original post by K.C
only you can answer this question my dear

look in your heart

:biggrin:
Reply 4
Who?
Reply 5

Oh right, this thing.

Could be his beady eyes and urban "swag"/cockiness that attract...someone. Looks kinda like Chris Brown but eh not my type, don't know who he is still, had ta Google.
Just googled him. Lol, he's not all that at all.
He tweeted me once when I was like 14 :rofl: #memories
Reply 8
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Just googled him. Lol, he's not all that at all.

Damn this internet introducing all these randoms to me.
Reply 9
Mate his hair looks like spag bol
Reply 10
Original post by curiousduck
He tweeted me once when I was like 14 :rofl: #memories

Is he a singer? How old are you now like if you're way older now I'm...under a log.
Uh, no he's not. His dress sense is awful, he's got the 'swag' look going on.
Original post by Apii
Is he a singer? How old are you now like if you're way older now I'm...under a log.

He's a youtuber and I'm 17 :P
Original post by Apii
Damn this internet introducing all these randoms to me.

I know right :lol:
Reply 14
He's a youtuber and I'm 17 :P

YT for 3 years? Next. And he's pretty and annoyingly like swagged out I hate it! omg lol. But if you like him ok.
Reply 15
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I know right :lol:

That look just doesn't work for me.

Original post by Apii
YT for 3 years? Next. And he's pretty and annoyingly like swagged out I hate it! omg lol. But if you like him ok.

When I was 14, I went through a "youtuber" phase where I knew all the youtubers and spent like hours watching them. Adam Saleh from truestoryASA was one of the youtubers that I fangirled over hence him tweeting me was a big deal at the time. I have now moved on from my "youtuber" phase and realize that he tries to hard to be "cool" and is somewhat annoying like majority of all the other youtubers I used to love.

I am now going through a "TV series" phase which has lasted a year so far :smile:
Reply 17
When I was 14, I went through a "youtuber" phase where I knew all the youtubers and spent like hours watching them. Adam Saleh from truestoryASA was one of the youtubers that I fangirled over hence him tweeting me was a big deal at the time. I have now moved on from my "youtuber" phase and realize that he tries to hard to be "cool" and is somewhat annoying like majority of all the other youtubers I used to love.

I am now going through a "TV series" phase which has lasted a year so far :smile:

Omg excellent. I think it's so lame how celebrities try to appeal specifically to teenagers. It's a recipe for 15 minutes of famez.
Original post by Inexorably
Mate his hair looks like spag bol

More like ramen noodles imo
ew no :puke:

pewds on the other hand :colondollar: *faints*

Quick Reply

Latest