The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
slut

Loooooool grow up
Does sex with a pig's mouth count?
Original post by Anonymous
Does sex with a pig's mouth count?

depends on how high a status the university it occurred in was....
24 and 295.
18 and 0
17, and I'm saving myself for Arsene Wenger.
Original post by Sweet n Sour
:hide: who have you been talking to? My mom? :teehee:

I wish it were an orgy >.>
and...ok..just...wondering how people end up having all this sex...I'm too busy to look for opportunities in day to day life :erm:

Tbh even I could have hit something around 7 in sixth form if I hadn't been scared of having sex and worried I couldn't do it due to having phimosis. I went to bed with several girls at parties and never did anything -_-

And I am not exactly a catch, riddled with anxiety, boring, antisocial, skinny body, I would say decent enough looks but nothing special

It's certainly above average when you consider all the neckbeards that you encounter online but not that shocking when you just think about the more sociable people you come across in real life (selection bias)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by niall kanemyass

Give it to him when he next wins a trophy :ninja:
Original post by niall kanemyass

Omg lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
17- 3.5 (one was a midget)
Original post by ubisoft
fanks want to make that 12 ?

I will providing you're willing to tie me up, smack me around a bit and maybe call me a whore and spit in my mouth a few times
34 and honestly cant remember, its between 29 and 32 i think, but at this stage i really dont knw
(edited 8 years ago)
30. Loads. I really couldn't put a number to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
18 and 1
19 & 4
16 nearly 17 and none

Sadly
21 and virgin
17 and depends on what "slept with" actually involves. Either 1 or 2 xD

I think most people my age are still virgins though, I think the only time to start worrying is if you leave uni and you've never done anything sexual, you're doing something wrong xD
25, slept with 7
17 and 1

Latest

Trending

Trending