The Student Room Group

Already made an UCAS application but want to change a choice?

I already submitted an UCAS application however I've changed my mind on one of the choices.

I would just simply cancel it but it's been after 14 days and I don't want to waste money and get another reference (mine wasn't from a teacher) just to change one choice.

What do I do? :frown:
Original post by whitephoeniix
I already submitted an UCAS application however I've changed my mind on one of the choices.

I would just simply cancel it but it's been after 14 days and I don't want to waste money and get another reference (mine wasn't from a teacher) just to change one choice.

You can't do anything. You have seven days to change and then it's fixed.
Honestly there's not much you can do except call UCAS and maybe they will make an exception.

Why can you not get your referee to add their reference again? Surely they saved it and can just copy it into the UCAS form again.
Reply 3

Please be aware that you can only make one application via ucas in any academic cycle. Cancelling your application and creating a new account is not a possibility.

Are you at school? If so, ask your head of sixth form to send it back! If not you must have a referee right? Then your UCAS will have been sent to them ask them about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KirsttyyM
Are you at school? If so, ask your head of sixth form to send it back! If not you must have a referee right? Then your UCAS will have been sent to them ask them about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

OP says it is 14 days since she sent it. The school can do nothing about it and nor can she now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending