The Student Room Group

Worst moment of your life?

What was the worst moment of your life? What happened and how did you feel?

When my dog died. I saw her lying on the floor not moving. Then I felt my heart go from my chest to my feet. Worst feeling ever. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Why did you just put a smiley face? :frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why did you just put a smiley face? :frown:

Trying to be funny and a little different I guess. Also I like feeling things, bad or good. :smile:
6 am in the morning sister running into our flat and telling us that my mother's sister has died :sad:
Reply 4
Just the feeling of numbness you get when the news hits you, that moment is the worst...
Original post by aamirac
Just the feeling of numbness you get when the news hits you, that moment is the worst...

When has this happened to you?
Reply 6
Original post by william walker
When has this happened to you?

Too often
Original post by aamirac
Too often

Oh this is like the funerals thread all over again. How many funeral have you been to. Too many. :tongue:
Wetting myself in front of the whole school, age 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Oh this is like the funerals thread all over again. How many funeral have you been to. Too many. :tongue:

It's the truth though
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hermitthefrog
Wetting myself in front of the whole school, age 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did that when I was 7. The relief was wonderful. Told everybody it was apple juice. :u:
When Danz123 ignored my dedication thread. :sadnod: lol
Original post by Sweet n Sour
When Danz123 ignored my dedication thread. :sadnod: lol

Serious stuff. :wink:
Serious stuff. :wink:

When I got sexually assaulted at 19 then you sadist. :colonhash:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
When I got sexually assaulted at 19 then you sadist. :colonhash:

I see. :frown:
Reply 15
Found out earlier today my close family member is most likely going to die very soon. Complications from a stroke which happened a few weeks ago.
Original post by JD1lla
Found out earlier today my close family member is most likely going to die very soon. Complications from a stroke which happened a few weeks ago.

So is this the worst moment of your life so far?
Reply 17
So is this the worst moment of your life so far?

The consequences of this death will be very difficult for my family. So I guess so. I'm a pretty positive person. It's hard to bring me down.
Reply 18
too bad anonymity isn't possible :tongue:

PS: go to sleep y'all da*** are you doing :lol:
Probably breaking my wrist at the age of 15. I came off a skateboard at full speed & heard the bones in my wrist snap followed by the worst pain ever. I had to have the bones reset & my hand & forearm in plaster for at least 3 months. I also hit my chin hard when I fell & had x rays because they thought I'd broken my jaw as well. The only consolation was finding out my jaw wasn't broken. I'm naturally right handed so I found having to do everything with my left hand for months hard to cope with.

Quick Reply

Latest