The Student Room Group

Which fee code should I select ?

Hello everyone,

I am a french student and I am finishing up my UCAS application for 2016 and the only thing I have to do before sending it is selecting my student fee code.

There are several choices and I am fitting in either "01 Private finance" or "02 UK, Chl, IoM or EU student finance services".

Among my 5 choices there is the University of Aberdeen. So if Aberdeen makes a proposition to me and I'm accepting it I will be signing up for the SAAS (financial aid for Scotland) but if I do not get a proposition or if I accept another proposition I will probably not be asking for any financial aid.

So what must I do ? Choose 01 or 02 ?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by elvenstar32
Hello everyone,

I am a french student and I am finishing up my UCAS application for 2016 and the only thing I have to do before sending it is selecting my student fee code.

There are several choices and I am fitting in either "01 Private finance" or "02 UK, Chl, IoM or EU student finance services".

Among my 5 choices there is the University of Aberdeen. So if Aberdeen makes a proposition to me and I'm accepting it I will be signing up for the SAAS (financial aid for Scotland) but if I do not get a proposition or if I accept another proposition I will probably not be asking for any financial aid.

So what must I do ? Choose 01 or 02 ?

Thank you :smile:

Choose 02 unless you expect to pay international level fees. If you expect to pay uk/eu fees you need to put 02
Reply 2
Ok thank you :smile:

Now I have to choose the "student support arrangements", I selected "EU team" is that right ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending