The Student Room Group

Which Mathematics to list on UCAS?

Hello:smile:

I've been having some trouble discerning which mathematics to list in the education section, since there are so many.
I tried to type in the papers, eg: mechanics, statistics, but I'm unsure since the following warning arises: "Warning: you must not enter module titles for GCE Advanced Subsidiary (first award 2001). Ignore this message if this is not a module title.

I have taken Pure math 1 and Statistics 1 at AS level, and Pure math 3 and Mechanics 1 at A level.

What do I do?
Reply 1
Original post by Amadeus_21
Hello:smile:

I've been having some trouble discerning which mathematics to list in the education section, since there are so many.
I tried to type in the papers, eg: mechanics, statistics, but I'm unsure since the following warning arises: "Warning: you must not enter module titles for GCE Advanced Subsidiary (first award 2001). Ignore this message if this is not a module title.

I have taken Pure math 1 and Statistics 1 at AS level, and Pure math 3 and Mechanics 1 at A level.

What do I do?

In the education section you need to list the actual qualifications. Qualifications are made up of modules, but your qualification will be "AS Maths" or possibly "AS Maths B" or something. You need to check with your results slip, because this shows which qualifications you have obtained.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending