The Student Room Group

handling 3 part time jobs as well as 4 subjects in uni

hi friends i need to handle 3 part jobs because im the only one in my family who can work but i also need to handle uni to get a better job
here is what i am doing
Mcdonalds
Tesco
Asda
what i am studying
Maths
Sport
IT
Science

what should i do? please give me some help!
Reply 1
Get a job with Boots pay is waaay better.
Also what subject are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by Nununu
Get a job with Boots pay is waaay better.
Also what subject are you studying?

can you not read, i said maths, sports, it and science
Reply 3
You've decided what to study and where to apply then? Excellent. You were in a right tizz four days ago because you didn't know what you were going to do.

When you ask "What should I do?", I'm not sure what advice you need. You've told us what you're intending to do. What exactly is the question? Would you like an opinion on whether it sounds feasible?

It's difficult to be planning several jobs and a multi-subject degree (which uni offers such a thing? Sounds very flexible) before you even know where you'll be though. Bear in mind that you could get into any of the places on your UCAS form. And even if you've only applied to one uni, you aren't guaranteed to get in. I'd wait to see where you're definitely going, before planning jobs. Whether you can work in those places will depend on whether you can transfer internally (if you already work there) or whether you find vacancies in your desired branches. Bear in mind that those are typical uni student jobs, so competition will be fierce.
How are you coping with all of that? I'm at college, studying one subject, doing one part time job and I'm exhausted lol
Reply 5
Original post by Klix88
You've decided what to study and where to apply then? Excellent. You were in a right tizz four days ago because you didn't know what you were going to do.

ahh someone caught me in the act.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending