The Student Room Group

I feel desperate over a levels

so basically last year for AS, I got ADU. I did so bad but I wasn't surprised at all because my attendance was 50% I didn't do any work at all, so this year I've turned things round and I have been getting straight A's. The thing is with religious studies, I got a U last year and I really don't know how to revise for it. At school, we had like 5 different teachers last year and this year we have 2 completely new ones who don't even have a degree within religious studies, I'm scared I'm going to fail, I need at least a C in the subject, it's actually a shocker how I'm passing psychology but not religious studies/philosophy and ethics.
What do I do?????? I'm so sad
I'm really dissappointed in myself because I get A*A* and then an E or U how do I get it up to a B at least?
Original post by pomma
so basically last year for AS, I got ADU. I did so bad but I wasn't surprised at all because my attendance was 50% I didn't do any work at all, so this year I've turned things round and I have been getting straight A's. The thing is with religious studies, I got a U last year and I really don't know how to revise for it. At school, we had like 5 different teachers last year and this year we have 2 completely new ones who don't even have a degree within religious studies, I'm scared I'm going to fail, I need at least a C in the subject, it's actually a shocker how I'm passing psychology but not religious studies/philosophy and ethics.
What do I do?????? I'm so sad
I'm really dissappointed in myself because I get A*A* and then an E or U how do I get it up to a B at least?

Use the textbooks/revision guides to make notes and look at past paper questions. I think it would help for you to understand what kind of things you're going to be asked in the exam and shape your learning based on that. You may have to do a lot of work yourself if you've gone to your teachers already and they can't seem to support you.

Quick Reply

Latest