The Student Room Group

THE YELLOW WALLPAPER - my notes. OCR A2 English Literature

Heyy :smile:
I often post all the 'computerized' notes I make in the hope they many help people with studying and their exams. Here are the notes i have for 'The Yellow Wallpaper' by Charlotte Perkins Gilman which I am studying for my OCR A2 coursework (the coursework is focused around the aspect of feminism).
I'm also going to be studying 'The Color Purple' and 'The World's wife' for the coursework and for the exam i'm studying 'King Lear', 'The White Devil' and 'The Wife of Bath'. I shall post my notes for them too once i finish them if people would like?

Anyways, hope these notes help. :h:
Yo Charliee.

I'm not doing the Yellow Wallpaper for my coursework. But I think feminism is not that interesting in this particular piece. Ever thought about simply doing a question on madness?
I wanted to do madness but our coursework question has been set by our school I we have no choice in it.
Learn how to get your own way then :P. Say that the course is for independent study and if your school persists in being retarded then complain.
Original post by charlieecooperr
I often post all the 'computerized' notes I make in the hope they many help people with studying and their exams. Here are the notes i have for 'The Yellow Wallpaper' by Charlotte Perkins Gilman which I am studying for my OCR A2 coursework (the coursework is focused around the aspect of feminism).
I'm also going to be studying 'The Color Purple' and 'The World's wife' for the coursework and for the exam i'm studying 'King Lear', 'The White Devil' and 'The Wife of Bath'. I shall post my notes for them too once i finish them if people would like?

Hi, I'd really appreciate if you post your King Lear and Wife of Bath notes once you've finished them - thank you!
Original post by sophia.lega
Hi, I'd really appreciate if you post your King Lear and Wife of Bath notes once you've finished them - thank you!

Sure :smile: once I'm done I'll post them and let you know about it xx
Reply 6

Hi! I'm currently doing my coursework, comparing The Color Purple, A Doll's House and a selection of The World's Wife poems. Any chance you could post your notes for those CP and WW poems?
Thanks!
Sure :smile: I'll post the CP ones later today (as I'm not on my laptop now) and I'm still currently working through the WW so once I've finished with them I'll post them on. Here for you :smile:
Original post by ljw1
Hi! I'm currently doing my coursework, comparing The Color Purple, A Doll's House and a selection of The World's Wife poems. Any chance you could post your notes for those CP and WW poems?
Thanks!

Here are the notes i have so far on CP :smile: i have included "linking of all three texts" (this document is still incomplete as i have not yet finished doing WW) but i included it as i summarized the main points from CP. :smile:
I'll then also post WW when I've finished.

xx
Reply 9
Here are the notes i have so far on CP :smile: i have included "linking of all three texts" (this document is still incomplete as i have not yet finished doing WW) but i included it as i summarized the main points from CP. :smile:
I'll then also post WW when I've finished.

xx

Aw thank you so much! Really appreciate it :h: x
Original post by ljw1
Aw thank you so much! Really appreciate it :h: x

HEYY :smile:

i've just finished my notes on the worlds wife. I've chosen a selection of 5 poems that i'm going to use for my coursework (as i feel they link nicely with the other two texts i'm doing; the color purple and the yellow wallpaper) so i shall post them here xx

p.s which selection of poems are you doing??
Original post by charlie2466

thank you
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending