The Student Room Group

Tesco's School leaver programme

Hello, I am finishing school in june 2016 and I want to "dive" strait into work after that. I am very interested in doing a retail management apprenticeship scheeme or school leaver management programme. I have been looking at the Tesco's trainee management programme and the elegibility is 240 UCAS points and Grade C or above in GCSE's maths and english. So does it mean that I could apply for it now ? Or is it reserved for people who already work in Tesco's?
I would be very grateful for you help,
Cécile :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
No one there ? :K:
Reply 2
Just going to answer since it seems nobody else is here :tongue: I doubt that their scheme is only for people currently working at Tesco's. You could probably apply now with your predicted UCAS point score. The best thing to do though would be to just contact them and ask since there is no harm in asking.
Reply 3
Hello, thanks for replying :smile: I have read about it on the Tesco's carreers website and it is in fact open for school leavers ( with only 10 positions de provide, I must be applying soon !! X)
Reply 4
Original post by Cecile99
Hello, thanks for replying :smile: I have read about it on the Tesco's carreers website and it is in fact open for school leavers ( with only 10 positions de provide, I must be applying soon !! X)

Good luck with that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending