The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Anyone looking for accommodation?

Hello everyone

So I took up a place at Chancellor's Wharf accommodation this year. The place itself is lovely as are my flatmates but unfortunately due to personal circumstances I'm now unable to stay there. As you know these accommodation contracts are notoriously difficult to get released from so I was wondering if anyone was still looking for a place to stay and would want to take my place?

Feel free to message me if you're interested or have any questions and we can discuss it further 😊
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by iam_maarah
Hello everyone

So I took up a place at Chancellor's Wharf accommodation this year. The place itself is lovely as are my flatmates but unfortunately due to personal circumstances I'm now unable to stay there. As you know these accommodation contracts are notoriously difficult to get released from so I was wondering if anyone was still looking for a place to stay and would want to take my place?

Feel free to message me if you're interested or have any questions and we can discuss it further 😊

Hey mate, I'm looking for an accommodation for a few days in December. So are you still looking for somebody? We can discuss it.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending