The Student Room Group

Need someone to check my chemistry PS (for Oxbridge deadline)

Hi,

So I've made the last minute decision to apply for Oxford, which means only my Head of Sixth form has checked through my personal statement.

I was just wondering if anyone with a background in chemistry (e.g. doing/completed chemistry degree) could check my personal statement to check it is technically correct/accurate? I would be forever grateful if someone could find the time.

Please send me a personal message if you are willing to do this, but I fully understand if no one has the time with such short notice (need to complete application tonight).

:smile:

EDIT: Application now sent off
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by itsConnor_
Hi,

So I've made the last minute decision to apply for Oxford, which means only my Head of Sixth form has checked through my personal statement.

I was just wondering if anyone with a background in chemistry (e.g. doing/completed chemistry degree) could check my personal statement to check it is technically correct/accurate? I would be forever grateful if someone could find the time.

Please send me a personal message if you are willing to do this, but I fully understand if no one has the time with such short notice (need to complete application tonight).

:smile:

EDIT: Application now sent off

I just read this thread now otherwise I would have.

Good luck with your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending