The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Uni 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Got an interview invite today for science with QTS!! Yayy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Hey everyone!

Sent off my UCAS on Tuesday for Adult Nursing (Sept 2016 Entry)

Got my acknowledgment email yesterday, has anyone else applied?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pharaoh123
Before I got my first offer I must have been checking track at least 50 times a day :s-smilie: Have you got your acknowledgement email from them?

nope i've literally had nothing since i sent off my UCAS?? i'm not sure whats going on, everyone seems to have had an email lol:s-smilie:
Reply 43
My application was sent on Thursday for Languages with TESOL (German) and I got an offer on Friday for 280 UCAS points! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Got an interview at hallam tomorrow for science with QTS! Anybody else?
Wish me luck lol :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by icanseethemoon
yeah i was considering that! i think on the open day they were all part of the same lecture?! not sure though. hope you get the offer!

Yeah they were! Thanks I've just sent off my application, hope all goes well for you aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Literally just got an offer from SHU about Psychology, unconditional if I place it as my firm :biggrin: In a super good mood after that.
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Literally just got an offer from SHU about Psychology, unconditional if I place it as my firm :biggrin: In a super good mood after that.

ahh i'm so happy for you!! congrats!! :biggrin:
Reply 48
Original post by Elastichedgehog

Are you gonna firm it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to SHU for BA (HONS) Performing for Stage and Screen on the 2nd November, and I have heard nothing yet. I am just wondering if anybody else has received an audition/interview/offer from this university around this subject area. Luckily the lecturer for this course is coming into my college today to speak to some students, see the performing arts class, give us more information about the course and offer people auditions. But I am still worried that I haven't received anything from them directly.
ahh i'm so happy for you!! congrats!! :biggrin:

Thank you so much :biggrin:
Original post by hollyrw
Are you gonna firm it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea yet, from what I've read I like the Uni quite a bit, but I've also applied for Uni of Sheffield, so I don't know whether to keep trying for that ^.^
Anyone else have offers for criminology?
I have an offer from SHU for Biomed. Kinda hoping they'll send me an unconditional if I firm offer, because I've had two of those offers already, but I absolutely love SHU.
hey! just thought i'd start a thread for people who are considering Sheffield Hallam as their 2016 entry and might want to discuss anything? i'm hoping to study Education, Psychology and Counselling and was just wondering what anyone else is hoping to do?

Hey there! I've just applied for LLB(hons) Law and I'm currently taking Chemistry, English Lit, Gen Studies and EPQ. Just got a confirmation email last night to say they've got my application and I now feel like university is becoming all too real :unsure:
Hopefully everything will work out well for everyone on this thread, best of luck!
Sent off my UCAS, got my acknowledgement email, applied for Business Economics!:smile:
I am applying for both sport, physical activity and health and sports studies, anyone else doing any sport?
Reply 57
Got an offer, but I rejected it :/
Reply 58
Original post by sw651
Got an offer, but I rejected it :/

What for? Nd how come if you dont mind me asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by hollyrw
What for? Nd how come if you dont mind me asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Media production, unconditional. And I had an offer from the best uni for media production so I wanted that instead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending