The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Applicants Discussion Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I have a conditional offer to study Law but the offer says I need 300 UCAS points, including BBC, can someone explain what this means?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Oh, congratulations on everyone who has received an offer so far and good luck to everyone still waiting!!
Original post by Hareena_k
Hi! I have a conditional offer to study Law but the offer says I need 300 UCAS points, including BBC, can someone explain what this means?

It means to be guaranteed a place you need the grades BBC and then 20 more UCAS points either from your A levels, an AS grade or something else such as musiic exam. I've firmed Chester for Law with Business (BBB)
Original post by fireway10
It means to be guaranteed a place you need the grades BBC and then 20 more UCAS points either from your A levels, an AS grade or something else such as musiic exam. I've firmed Chester for Law with Business (BBB)

ohh! Okay! Thanks for explaining. So if I get BBC and then I have a D grade for AS would I be able to get in?

I've also put Chester as my firm!!
Reply 44
Does anyone know if the unsuccessfuls have started to be given out for midwifery yet? I had my interview last Friday and they said it would be relatively fat if you didn't get a place ? Anxious !!!!!! 😕
Reply 45
For Chester obviously ha
ohh! Okay! Thanks for explaining. So if I get BBC and then I have a D grade for AS would I be able to get in?

I've also put Chester as my firm!!

I think so you could always email the uni to be 100% sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, please Call our Admissions team on 01244 511000 or email: [email protected] to discuss your offer. They will be happy to explain your offer to you :smile:
Hi everyone! Has anyone had an offer for Spanish yet? 😃
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by skesutton
Hi, this might be a bit of a silly question. I am hoping to get an offer for Chester to do Religion and English language. I was just wandering if it is compulsory to stay in halls in your first year, as I am living independently currently and would like to just move house rather than move into halls. Somebody in my class told me that you have to but I'm dubious. Thanks.

As a fresher you don't have to live in Halls. I'm in my first year and renting with my boyfriend privately.
Has anyone had a adult nursing interview for Chester, if so how long does it normally take for them to get back to you?
Thanks x
Has anyone else applied for Applied Chemistry with Biotechnology?
Original post by bburn97
I got a conditional offer of BCC to do business management!!! Chester's definitely my first choice :smile: anyone else looking at business management? I want to get to know some people :smile:

Hi! I'm hoping to do Business Management too!
Original post by katie0110
Hi! I'm hoping to do Business Management too!

I'm doing Law with Business so I have a similar course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had my offer to study Theology and Religious Studies at Chester and I have put it as my firm choice. Just wondering who else has applied for this course? I'd just like to get talk to people before we start the course so there isn't that awkward introduction😂😂
Original post by ellielouise.x
Has anyone had a adult nursing interview for Chester, if so how long does it normally take for them to get back to you?
Thanks x

I had my interview on the 20th and they got back to me on the 22nd! Good luck :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by Katielouise12345
I had my interview on the 20th and they got back to me on the 22nd! Good luck :smile:

If you don't mind me asking, was it an offer they sent you 2 days later? .. I went for my interview on the 20tn at Warrington campus but still waiting for my reply x
Original post by Nicx
If you don't mind me asking, was it an offer they sent you 2 days later? .. I went for my interview on the 20tn at Warrington campus but still waiting for my reply x

It was an offer but I applied for the March intake so that might be why I heard back so quick! Which intake have you gone for? I wouldn't worry cause they can take up to 3 weeks to get back to you x
Original post by fireway10
I'm doing Law with Business so I have a similar course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll probably be on the same campus as me then! Queens Park?!
Reply 59
Original post by Katielouise12345
It was an offer but I applied for the March intake so that might be why I heard back so quick! Which intake have you gone for? I wouldn't worry cause they can take up to 3 weeks to get back to you x

Oh was it, For this March? And I applied for September intake X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending