Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Applicants Discussion Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nicx
Oh was it, For this March? And I applied for September intake X

Yeah this March, if you don't hear anything within 2 weeks just give them a ring X
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Has anyone applied to an applicant day? I've applied to the one on the 2nd of April. If you're also going feel free to message me! Also, if you're doing the same course (LLB Law) message me also! I'd love to get to know you all
Original post by University of Chester
Hello everyone!

This thread is for general discussion about the University of Chester. If you have any questions feel free to ask us :smile:

Find out more about our courses, campuses and student life.

We look forward to hearing from you :smile:

I can not find one of the course I applied for on the applicant days, it is Wildlife Conservation and Ecology. Is it linked to another course?
Anyone on the PGCE Drama Secondary for 2016?
Original post by Mother Hen
I can not find one of the course I applied for on the applicant days, it is Wildlife Conservation and Ecology. Is it linked to another course?

Hi, that particular course is based at Reaseheath College. They should be in contact with you soon about opportunities to visit, but you can contact them directly if you have any questions - http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk/contact-us/
Original post by actingninja
Anyone on the PGCE Drama Secondary for 2016?

Hi, it might be worth starting a separate thread for PGCE applicants and we'll try to promote it to applicants for you :smile:
Original post by bburn97
I got a conditional offer of BCC to do business management!!! Chester's definitely my first choice :smile: anyone else looking at business management? I want to get to know some people :smile:

I am going to study Business Management!! Chester is my firm choice too :smile:
Reply 67
Have you both got offers? 😊
Original post by Katielouise12345
I had my interview on the 20th and they got back to me on the 22nd! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Hollarm
Have you both got offers? 😊

Yeah I have!😊
Reply 69
Yeah I have!😊

Is that your first choice?
Reply 70
Hello all, I have a conditional CCC offer for biomedical science and will be putting Chester as my firm choice, I would love to hear from anyone also doing biomedical science :smile:
Original post by Hollarm
Is that your first choice?

Yeah I start March 7th! 😊
Reply 72
Yeah I start March 7th! 😊

Oh I start in September 😊
Reply 73
Original post by ellielouise.x
Has anyone had a adult nursing interview for Chester, if so how long does it normally take for them to get back to you?
Thanks x

Have you herd back yet?
Original post by Hollarm
Have you herd back yet?

Yeah, heard back Tuesday. Got rejected because of the group interview x
Reply 75
Original post by Nicx
If you don't mind me asking, was it an offer they sent you 2 days later? .. I went for my interview on the 20tn at Warrington campus but still waiting for my reply x

Have you heard back yet? X
Reply 76
It was an offer but I applied for the March intake so that might be why I heard back so quick! Which intake have you gone for? I wouldn't worry cause they can take up to 3 weeks to get back to you x

I was at my interview that day too! X
Reply 77
Is anyone starting for nursing in September? 😊
Original post by Hollarm
I was at my interview that day too! X

Oh! What time was your interview at? X
I also got a conditional offer to do international development studies with French! Do you think you'll choose chester as a first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending