The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths Entry Discussion Thread 2016/17

If you're applying to study at Goldsmiths for 2016/17, or commencing study, this is the place to discuss your thoughts and aspirations with other potential/current Goldsmiths students.

If you've got specific questions relating to your application, courses, accommodation, Open Days or anything else Goldsmiths, give me a shout over here.

To get the ball rolling, which courses are you thinking about applying at Goldsmiths?

Shaun.

ps. We've got a fancy new website. check it out.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got an offer from goldsmiths today for English and drama I can't believe it yayy !!
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Got an offer to study anthropology 2016/17 but am panicking about choosing the right accommodation for me and I don't even know when you can apply for that as well as student finance.. Fack.
I just applied for a History BA but I'm predicted ABC when the entry requirement is ABB do I have a chance of being accepted ?
Reply 4
Hi, I'm applying for MA Creative Writing and I'm from India! As an international student, I didnt really get to attend any open days, so I was wondering if anyone could give me an insight on what the university's like? Thanks!
Reply 5
I have not seen any applicant thread about Goldsmith, so decided to start one :smile:

what have you guys/girls applied for?

I'm doing Business computing with entrepreneurship.
Original post by Remmy123
I have not seen any applicant thread about Goldsmith, so decided to start one :smile:

I've moved this to the Goldsmiths University forum. There might be a thread already in here for applicants so have a look around:smile:
Hello there,

I've applied to study Media and Communications. Still waiting for an answer. I'm a bit anxious since I've sent my UCAS in December and haven't heard anything from them yet. It's my top choice too!
Reply 8
Original post by hannahclay
Got an offer to study anthropology 2016/17 but am panicking about choosing the right accommodation for me and I don't even know when you can apply for that as well as student finance.. Fack.

I think you apply for accomodation the same time you apply for student finance, so that should be in a month or 2 if you have made your firm choice. Not sure though as I also got an offer. Good luck though :biggrin:
I'm in the process of uploading my portfolio to do the History of Art and Fine Art and I'm terrified they won't like my artwork.
Original post by DorotheaSterian
Hello there,

I've applied to study Media and Communications. Still waiting for an answer. I'm a bit anxious since I've sent my UCAS in December and haven't heard anything from them yet. It's my top choice too!

I applied for politics, philosophy and economics in December and haven't heard back yet, only waiting for Goldsmiths and Exeter, so I'm freaking out too - I really want to go to Goldsmiths!!
I've just received an unconditional for Sociology over the moon!
Original post by hollypitches
I applied for politics, philosophy and economics in December and haven't heard back yet, only waiting for Goldsmiths and Exeter, so I'm freaking out too - I really want to go to Goldsmiths!!

So do I! Seems like a really good institution and the campus and everything. Just hoping I can get the grades I need! Good luck, I'm sure you'll get an offer soon!

I applied for the exact same course (PPE) at Goldsmiths and got my offer in on Saturday the 16th of jan 2016 at 5pm so excited :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Alice__90
I've just received an unconditional for Sociology over the moon!

Congratulations! I'm really excited for applicant day this week :biggrin:
Original post by Bilahanif2011
I applied for the exact same course (PPE) at Goldsmiths and got my offer in on Saturday the 16th of jan 2016 at 5pm so excited :smile:

eeeeek I've just checked my email and I've got a conditional offer YAYYY!!! Hey we might be course buddies haha!
Original post by DorotheaSterian
So do I! Seems like a really good institution and the campus and everything. Just hoping I can get the grades I need! Good luck, I'm sure you'll get an offer soon!

Same about the grades, good luck to you too!!
eeeeek I've just checked my email and I've got a conditional offer YAYYY!!! Hey we might be course buddies haha!

Ahaha we maybe, congrats
Congrats, do u have applicant day today ?
I've applied for international studies and chinese
Original post by Remmy123

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending