The Student Room Group

Cambridge Graduate Course in Medicine 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nature_elf
Hi all! Just to let you know, I just had confirmation from Lucy Cavendish that interview invitations are due to go out on the morning of 12th November. So we can all relax for a while. Good luck everyone! :smile:

That's not much notice, with interviews on 24th/25th! Everyone start preparing, just in case! Good luck to all. :smile:
Original post by NHSFan
That's not much notice, with interviews on 24th/25th! Everyone start preparing, just in case! Good luck to all. :smile:

How are you guys preparing??? I don't know how to prepare just in case! heheh
Reply 42
Pretty sure I've not used my UCAS track no. for any application and just used the other number... I'm too stupid for GEM clearly.

Long wait until Thurs now.
Gah, the next two days are going to go by soo slowly!
this hours ar going so slowly!!! good luck everyone!
Reply 45
I'm going to be so disappointed if we don't hear anything in the morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all! Just to let you know, I just had confirmation from Lucy Cavendish that interview invitations are due to go out on the morning of 12th November. So we can all relax for a while. Good luck everyone! :smile:

Hi there, thanks for the info and just wondered whether you know whether the same applies to a graduate applicant to one of the mature colleges as an affiliate
i.e. not GEM but 5 years instead of 6?
Original post by HELIMERE
Hi there, thanks for the info and just wondered whether you know whether the same applies to a graduate applicant to one of the mature colleges as an affiliate
i.e. not GEM but 5 years instead of 6?

Hi! I'm afraid I don't know as I only asked specifically about GEM, although I'd be surprised if they dragged out the interview offer process too much. Do you know the interview dates for the affiliated course? If it's similar to GEM (end of November-ish) I would expect they'll send out invitations pretty soon. :smile:
Interview invite as well
Me too! Ah the relief! :biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by cedricxc
Congrats!! I'm sure you all worked hard to get here... But now what do we do? Haha I asked the clinical school for guidance for the mmis... Will keep you posted once I hear back

Me too! Which day are you all?
nothing here.... I suposse that's a rejection
Reply 52
Original post by macarenafc92
nothing here.... I suposse that's a rejection

I haven't had one yet either! Gah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KirstieW
I haven't had one yet either! Gah

Posted from TSR Mobile

we can still have hope
Reply 54
What are your stats for the people who have invites? if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got mine too :smile:
But I don't know anything about MMIs... Also, how should I dress ?
Original post by CathySealing
Got mine too :smile:
But I don't know anything about MMIs... Also, how should I dress ?

Congratulations! :smile: I would think that anything smart that you are comfortable in (i.e. not jeans!) would be fine.

For those that have interviews - did you get any reply back after you sent in your reply slip and photograph? My email has been playing up so I just wanted to check in case my email hasn't been delivered properly.
Reply 57
Congratulations! :smile: I would think that anything smart that you are comfortable in (i.e. not jeans!) would be fine.

For those that have interviews - did you get any reply back after you sent in your reply slip and photograph? My email has been playing up so I just wanted to check in case my email hasn't been delivered properly.

You have to send the response to the address from which it was sent, and not the one written in the email. They are supposed to be the same, but the one in the email text is slightly wrong and so your response will not go through. You need the email 'dpc' not 'dcp'. I have had an email confirming receipt of my response.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by durhamboy
You have to send the response to the address from which it was sent, and not the one written in the email. They are supposed to be the same, but the one in the email text is slightly wrong and so your response will not go through. You need the email 'dpc' not 'dcp'. I have had an email confirming receipt of my response.

Hmmmm... Thanks for the reply! I did just 'reply' to the email so it would have been the correct address but I still haven't received anything. Did you send yours yesterday or today?
Reply 59
Hmmmm... Thanks for the reply! I did just 'reply' to the email so it would have been the correct address but I still haven't received anything. Did you send yours yesterday or today?

This morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending