The Student Room Group

Reapplying

Last year, I applied to ucas for a deferred entry for a Fine Art Degree. I got an offer from my no.1 choice, but it was for a different course that they thought i was more suited to. I turned the offer down- which was so stupid of me as now I have changed my mind and want to do that degree! It would have been perfect. I'm re applying this year, but from a different school, so if I use the same personal statement, is that ok?? or will they think i'm copying someone with the same name? (I know how stupid that sounds haha, but i just want to be sure)
Reply 1
Original post by Chickpea97
Last year, I applied to ucas for a deferred entry for a Fine Art Degree. I got an offer from my no.1 choice, but it was for a different course that they thought i was more suited to. I turned the offer down- which was so stupid of me as now I have changed my mind and want to do that degree! It would have been perfect. I'm re applying this year, but from a different school, so if I use the same personal statement, is that ok?? or will they think i'm copying someone with the same name? (I know how stupid that sounds haha, but i just want to be sure)

I've reapplied too this year - yes you can use the same personal statement :smile: but it might also be a good idea to include some of your gap year plans
Reply 2
Oh right thanks haha😊 I'm just worried that this year they'll turn me down, but I'm so so determined to get in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending