The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Anybody applied for Adult Nursing at Edge hill september 2016?

Hi Everybody..

Has anybody applied for Edge hill September 2016? I got my Interview date today, and i'm dreading the maths test, maths is not one of my strong points :-( xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi no but I've applied for aprill how did you find it?? Mine is in 2 weeks
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
I haven't had it yet, its on 10th November, i will worry about it until its over, good luck with yours x
Reply 3
Hi,
I've applied for Child Nursing for September 2016 but I haven't heard anything yet. When did you apply?
Reply 4
I applied on 2nd October.. I must be in the first batch of interviews.. when did you apply?
Reply 5
I applied on the 14th October. How quickly did you get a response?
Reply 6
Original post by b_2465
I applied on the 14th October. How quickly did you get a response?

It took two weeks, i'm sure you will hear something this week :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
I hope so, when is your interview?
Reply 8
Original post by b_2465
I hope so, when is your interview?

10th November at 9am.x
Reply 9
Good luck! I hope I hear something soon.
Original post by kezped2010
Hi Everybody..

Has anybody applied for Edge hill September 2016? I got my Interview date today, and i'm dreading the maths test, maths is not one of my strong points :-( xx

Hey,
I've applied too, and mine interview is the 10th November at 12.15 I'm very nervous. Any tips would be hugely appreciated by anyone.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 11
I've got an interview then as well :smile:
Reply 12
Hello, I'm attending an adult nursing interview on that date. Where will you be traveling from? I live in Manchester.
Reply 13
Yes, I have got an interview on that day and time as well. I'm looking for someone who leaves in Manchester. Any one? It's just so we can travel together.
Hey,
I had my interview around the same time as you but last year and I'm now here! Don't worry about the maths test it's pretty straight forward :smile: x
Reply 15
Original post by SarahLaura
Hey,
I had my interview around the same time as you but last year and I'm now here! Don't worry about the maths test it's pretty straight forward :smile: x

Hi.. can you tell me what kind of questions they ask you for maths test and how was the English test? I want to be really prepared :-) x
Hi.. can you tell me what kind of questions they ask you for maths test and how was the English test? I want to be really prepared :-) x

Hey, the maths was just basic multiplication, division and grams to mg. we could use a calculator. The English for given words and you had to pick the correctly spelled one. Then you also got given a definition and pick what word it goes with. There was a little essay section too. It isn't as bad as it sounds :smile: just make sure to look at what they send you x
Reply 17
Will any one who has an interview on the 10th be leaving from Manchester? Are we expected to have another reference handy on that day?
My interview tomorrow for adult nursing at edge hill, anyone else tomorrow
I applied on 2nd October.. I must be in the first batch of interviews.. when did you apply?

my interview tomorrow 29 October

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending