The Student Room Group

Seem to be horny all the time ?

I am a 17 year old female and I just appear to be horny continuously, I am masterbating 3-4 times a day. I keep getting wet over the most stupid of things that usually wouldn't even turn me on, I've been like this for about 2 weeks now, what's wrong with me ???

Scroll to see replies

Probably nothing. What else has changed in your life?
Reply 2
Teenager problems.
Masturbating is perfectly normal.. Being constantly horny doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.
Reply 3
One of the perks being a teenager
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 17 year old female and I just appear to be horny continuously, I am masterbating 3-4 times a day. I keep getting wet over the most stupid of things that usually wouldn't even turn me on, I've been like this for about 2 weeks now, what's wrong with me ???

If you need any help with this let me know
Reply 5
You need to get pounded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess it's a very good thing you were able to post anonymously about this
Wow guys.... sounds like a desperate attempt to chat up a 17 year old girl..... TSR gets to some real lows sometimes....
Original post by DanB1991
Wow guys.... sounds like a desperate attempt to chat up a 17 year old girl..... TSR gets to some real lows sometimes....

sometimes called humour, I'll send you some in the post
Nothing is wrong with you I promise, I am exactly the same (but a bloke). There is nothing wrong with masturbating a lot and theres nothing wrong with getting urges for sex. I mean to be honest it's what we were all made for really.
Thank puberty for that :s-smilie:
That's perfectly fine :smile: I am 19 and started trying masturbation, however I can't get wet. I am still trying to find the ways to enjoy masturbation instead of the pain I got now.
That's perfectly fine :smile: I am 19 and started trying masturbation, however I can't get wet. I am still trying to find the ways to enjoy masturbation instead of the pain I got now.

this is where a tongue 👅 comes in handy😝
this is where a tongue 👅 comes in handy😝

I am sorry I think I am to stupid to understand this :frown: How do you use your tongue?
I am sorry I think I am to stupid to understand this :frown: How do you use your tongue?

you use someone else's 😊
I had the same "problem" a few years ago. Now I'm a bit older, and a bit less horny.
you use someone else's 😊

Sorry I thought you meant masturbation on your own
I have this problem, I'm horny ALL the time and I'm 24 :cry:
Occupy yourself! It's like with anything if you're busy focusing on something you're not gonna notice so much.
Im the same I need to masturbate at least once a day to kind of get relief. its not even that pleasurable it gets annoying. I am a girl though and I know how you feel, when I start stressing about it and trying to ignore it I just get worse and want it more so just go with it and try and keep yourself busy thats what I do. Its not like a huge issue loads of girls are like this we just dont admit it to eachother for some reason, but boys do.

Quick Reply

Latest