The Student Room Group

Would you have sex with someone who is married?

From the thread about teachers.

I have slept with men who are married, would you? Is it right or wrong? Is the cheating their fault or your fault?

Scroll to see replies

I would sleep with married women. I wouldn't feel any remorse whatsoever.

I wouldn't get in a relationship though, I would play the player.
I most probably wouldn't :nah:
What an outrageous thread. Why would you even contemplate this. Hell ****ing no
Omg I was watching this earlier...and now this question.

[video="youtube;6JWIoCzPgJo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JWIoCzPgJo[/video]

I would have to say no. I think it would be short term thrill and pleasure and long term regret...but that's my opinion. But both people are wrong the husband and the 'mistress'.

But if you truly fell in love with the married man and he felt the same...that is a sticky situation :redface: but he should break it off with his wife immediately because it's wrong to string people along.

But overall I believe it's very wrong and will do my absolute best to avoid married men in the future...:tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

[video="youtube;6JWIoCzPgJo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JWIoCzPgJo[/video]

I would have to say no. I think it would be short term thrill and pleasure and long term regret...but that's my opinion. But both people are wrong the husband and the 'mistress'.

But if you truly fell in love with the married man and he felt the same...that is a sticky situation :redface: but he should break it off with his wife immediately because it's wrong to string people along.

But overall I believe it's very wrong and will do my absolute best to avoid married men in the future...:tongue:

OMG THEY'RE SO FIT.

Spoiler

Original post by BruceJender
OMG THEY'RE SO FIT.

Spoiler

-__- that wasn't the point of the documentary...but okay... -__-
Reply 7

there's no relationship here. Just fun and games.
Original post by Treeroy
there's no relationship here. Just fun and games.

It's still a no. Plus it's no fun really, not when you, he or she get hurt....
If the attraction was mutual then no question about it.
Reply 10
Original post by zyzzyspirit
If the attraction was mutual then no question about it.

"attraction was mutual" wtf does that mean? do you usually have sex with people you're not attracted to?

It's still a no. Plus it's no fun really, not when you, he or she get hurt....

I'm not getting hurt. Sure they are getting hurt, but seeing a relationship tear itself apart because some idiot can't keep their dick away from me is funny.

there's the other side to it though too. being with men who are much older than me and more mature can be lovely. It's naughty and nice.
Absolutely not.
Original post by Treeroy
"attraction was mutual" wtf does that mean? do you usually have sex with people you're not attracted to?

I'm not getting hurt. Sure they are getting hurt, but seeing a relationship tear itself apart because some idiot can't keep their dick away from me is funny.

there's the other side to it though too. being with men who are much older than me and more mature can be lovely. It's naughty and nice.

Your trolling aren't you? :colonhash: because I can't lie, this topic has always intrigued me. Some people think it's down right disgusting, others would do it....hmmmm... still a no though :tongue:

how much older? (if you're not trolling -_-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Treeroy

It means what he said. He would **** the teacher if she and he felt the same way.
Reply 14
Your trolling aren't you? :colonhash: because I can't lie, this topic has always intrigued me. Some people think it's down right disgusting, others would do it....hmmmm... still a no though :tongue:

how much older? (if your not trolling -_-)

Maybe it's cause I haven't had a relationship myself so can't relate or sympathise in the same way? But no I don't feel bad about it at all.

And I am 19, and I've been having sex with men in their 40s and 50s since I was 16.
No, it's disgusting to home-wreck. I would never help someone cheat on their partner.
Yes - if they were married to me.

:colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by Treeroy

I'd like to watch you laugh when it's your future partner that can't keep their dick away from another chick.
Reply 18
Original post by hilrho
I'd like to watch you laugh when it's your future partner that can't keep their dick away from another chick.

bitch I ain't never getting married so don't worry.
Original post by Zerforax
Yes - if they were married to me.

:colondollar:

You got in just before me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending