The Student Room Group

Gang bang resulting in 2 dads?

Ok let's say hypothetically a woman is having sexual intercourse with 2 men. One after the other they quickly ejuaculate into the female's vagina. This means that two different lots of sperm are fighting for the egg. Now let's say 2 sperm make it at the same time to the egg. One from man A and one from man B. What now happens?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The woman probably gets pregnant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
What led up to the thought of this?
So it results in the child having 2 dads :OOOO
inb4 not everyday issue
Reply 6
Then they would be would be half-twins
the first guy would get her pregnant, unless his fertility is weak/none existent. There can only be 1 dad (paternity test)
Original post by digitalangel18
the first guy would get her pregnant, unless his fertility is weak/none existent. There can only be 1 dad (paternity test)

Clearly not if the sperm get in at the same time resulting in something
Only one sperm can make you pregnant therefore there will only be one dad. A paternity test will decide which one won the race lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mizzsnazzter
Only one sperm can make you pregnant therefore there will only be one dad. A paternity test will decide which one won the race lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

what if two sperm get in from different men at the EXACT same time

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ^^
Original post by TheSexyApple

That's practically impossible

Posted from TSR Mobile
If u guys were wondering why I made this thread it was incase I could get away with only paying half my child support because my kid was made in a gang bang thus I wanted some concrete evidence that me and the other man who was present in the gang bang should pay for the other half. I guess not tho :frown:

Not possible. Don't think you've quite understood how reproduction works.

That's fairly astonishing tbh. Feel a bit sad that one of them is a hermaphrodite, but honestly wow.
Technically speaking this could occur, but not in the way described above. If two eggs were released in the same cycle then sperm from dad "x" could fertilise one egg and sperm from dad "y" could fertilise the other. This would make "Dizygotic" twins (non identical). However, the chances of this happening are small.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So it results in the child having 2 dads :OOOO

That was the only known case, and it resulted in two children due to the egg dividing into two zygotes. In all likelihood their would either be one father. Or the zygote would not be viable and a miscarriage would occur.
Reply 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, and I vote we take it to Jeremy Kyle for the results.:tongue:

Don't think you quite understand reproduction. Several sperm all reach the egg at roughly the same time, but they still have to burrow their way in and once one is in the egg it "closes" so to speak to prevent any more entering, there can only be one father.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest