The Student Room Group

Which colour umbrella?

Need a new umbrella... Not sure if I should get the light pink or black. Please assist!

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Gifts/Gifts-for-Her/AILEENE-Plain-compact-umbrella-Dusky-Pink/p/122494-51-DUSKY-PINK
Reply 1
Black over Light pink.... But I think the bright pink is also not bad
Reply 2
£35 for an umbrella? £35? :K:
Reply 3
Original post by CCC75
£35 for an umbrella? £35? :K:

It's Ted Baker :colonhash:
I like either pink ones. If you're going to spend that much why would you get a boring colour like black?

Posted from TSR Mobile
GAP do the best umbrellas and they're only£15.
Black IKEA umbrellas are the best :yy:
The black one.
I have the black one, I got it in a set with a bag, the gold handle stands out better with the black umbrella
Reply 9
Original post by Sophie507
I have the black one, I got it in a set with a bag, the gold handle stands out better with the black umbrella

Are your parents rich? You seem to have more money than sense. You have a £35 umbrella and you want to buy a £60 pair of Kurt Geiger's as school shoes.

OP if you really want to buy one, I'd go with the light pink.... but £35 on an umbrella is literally insane. I don't understand people :facepalm:
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Black IKEA umbrellas are the best :yy:

I love IKEA
Original post by Jenx301
Are your parents rich? You seem to have more money than sense. You have a £35 umbrella and you want to buy a £60 pair of Kurt Geiger's as school shoes.

OP if you really want to buy one, I'd go with the light pink.... but £35 on an umbrella is literally insane. I don't understand people :facepalm:

Its not too much money. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad who is rich but I get nothing from my mother or any other family members
Black so you can use it for funerals. Always seems to rain at funerals. Although 35 pounds is crazy money for an umbrella.
Original post by Sabertooth
Black so you can use it for funerals. Always seems to rain at funerals. Although 35 pounds is crazy money for an umbrella.

Yes funnily enough I have a funeral on Thursday. It is a lot of money but in the past I have spent up to £15 on umbrellas and they break, so I need something of good quality

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending