The Student Room Group

What car do you drive and how old are you?

Scroll to see replies

I am 19 and I drive the Batmobile
renault clio 2002 and i'm 19
Original post by live_a_life
What's he driving instead? The only thing that stops me getting an A4 is the front wheel drive. The type of engines I'd want (2.0 T/3.0) with Quattro are a bit out of my budget. Although it has been a while since I've shopped around for an Audi, so I might be pleasantly surprised.

Hence why BMWs and MBs work well for me because they have RWD as standard.

I prefer a RWD as well, but the FWD would be far more economical for me at this point in time. I'd definitely consider a Quattro well into the future when I have the funds to purchase one. At the moment, my dads driving a 4.4L V8 M5 (F10)...absolutely gorgeous to drive in! The Audi was the first nice car that my dad had ever purchased so he never really wanted to sell it, but at the same time didn't have the need to drive it. I was very fortunate to get it haha
(edited 8 years ago)
19 and 2010 VW Golf 1.6L 90bhp.
Getting my mum's current car when she gets a new one though, so soon be driving 61 plate VW Golf 2.0L 140bhp.
18. 2006 1.3L Vauxhall Corsa, first car that's fully mine.

Previously when 17 shared 2014 Hyundai i10 with mum.
(edited 8 years ago)
21, not have a car yet, I drive my Dad's '01 Toyota Hilux 2.8 and my brother's '07 Nissan Altima( Teana its other name used in UK). Want to have Suzuki Swift 2.0 badly :redface: have heard that its a great car even Jeremy Clarkson had one.
(edited 8 years ago)
18, 2008 1.4L TDCi Ford Fiesta.
I am 23 and I am driving a Volvo S80, 2.0 Petrol, 230 BHP. A beautiful, fast and comfortable machine.

Volvo forever <3
21, Mini Diesel ImageUploadedByStudent Room1448186529.660449.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JCampos
I am 23 and I am driving a Volvo S80, 2.0 Petrol, 230 BHP. A beautiful, fast and comfortable machine.

Volvo forever <3

Doesn't the 2.0 petrol S80 only have 140bhp? The 2.5 turbo has around 230bhp.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is correct.
24, my legs #londonlife

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by shaymarriott
This is correct.

Well maybe production was different for Portugal (Which I don´t believe) You can check the link below where there is the tech specifications for my Volvo. :smile:

http://whatismycar.com/info/28957.html

It´s a 2.0 turbo charged petrol with 226 bhp.

Although it says the top speed is 220 Km/h mine does well over 240 km/h at least indicated ones, if it is the real speed or not I can not confirm.
:smile:
I'm 24, drive a Kia Picanto and a Honda CR-V. :grin:
20, 2011 MK6 Golf
Original post by spencer_param
VW golf S.
*hides*

Better car than majority of people at that age
The car debate is horrible at my school,there are 15 minis, 2 aston martin cygnets, one guy has a jeep, a lot of mark 5 and 6 golfs. I'm left with a 2004 mark 4 golf :/
Seriously?!?!?!?!

Get a life!
Original post by balanced
The car debate is horrible at my school,there are 15 minis, 2 aston martin cygnets, one guy has a jeep, a lot of mark 5 and 6 golfs. I'm left with a 2004 mark 4 golf :/

Maybe stop supporting ukip :biggrin:
Suzuki Ignis

Quick Reply

Latest