The Student Room Group

Im a guy who enjoys baking cakes and cookies, is that a turn off?

I have a huge passion for baking. I enjoy baking on a daily basis, like for family, charity events and to earn some extra money etc. Cup cakes and cookies are my speciality. However i understand the majority of bakers are female. My brother is the only one who annoys me by calling me feminine and girly. Would you date a guy whos obsessed with baking?.

Scroll to see replies

:gah: That is not a turn off whatsoever. :yum:
They prefer guys who wash dishes.
Everyone has different turn ons and turn offs. Some people will like it, some won't
if you're good at cooking, girls seem to really respect it.
No. Feeeed me.
People went crazy all over the country for Tamal on GBBO. Definitely not a turn-off for a lot of women.
Original post by Extreme123
I have a huge passion for baking. I enjoy baking on a daily basis, like for family, charity events and to earn some extra money etc. Cup cakes and cookies are my speciality. However i understand the majority of bakers are female. My brother is the only one who annoys me by calling me feminine and girly. Would you date a guy whos obsessed with baking?.

a guy who can cook is awesome. definitely not a turn off in my opinion:smile:
I would love it. Would probs get fat though :cry2:
A guy being able to cook and bake well is a huge turn on. :biggrin:

Who cares if your brother calls you feminine and girly? He's being very childish.
Defo not a turn off. Would probably expect cake from the guy all the time.
that can only be a good thing.

Spoiler

I wouldn't say no to you putting a bun in my oven :sexface:
If I were a girl then I'd reject you for promoting an unhealthy lifestyle :u:
no it is such a good thing :biggrin:
as long as you prepared food for meh piggies no qualms from me :h:
you could also make guinea pig cookies :smile:

Of course not, if anything it would make you more interesting to me. You can bake for me any time :cookie: :sexface:

That would be an attractive quality to me. I love that my boyfriend can cook. Not only does it make for a great bonding experience when we cook together, but it's also very attractive to see his passion and devotion and expertise when he's cooking or talking about food. I guess this could be subjective though. I'm a musician and very passionate and devoted to my craft so I appreciate it in others. And I've always been very passionate about food so it's a win-win. It's beautiful hun. Keep baking.

I would bake with a guy who loves baking, it would be amazing!
My only concern would be the costs, ingredients can be expensive :tongue:
You should have a blog with all the baked goodies you make!
A man who knows his way around the kitchen is a keeper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending