The Student Room Group

Failed my driving test twice already! :(

I've failed my driving test twice now! I have my third coming up soon! Failed the first one with 8 minors and 1 major and second 6 minors and also 1 major. I feel confident with everything apart from roundabouts and the reverse around the corner! I know I can do
It I just have hardly any faith in myself can anyone help or recommend anything? :frown:.
Original post by Charlotte261212
I've failed my driving test twice now! I have my third coming up soon! Failed the first one with 8 minors and 1 major and second 6 minors and also 1 major. I feel confident with everything apart from roundabouts and the reverse around the corner! I know I can do
It I just have hardly any faith in myself can anyone help or recommend anything? :frown:.

just belive in yourself.
Reply 2
Not to worry about number of times you fail the test. You have to be competent and confident on the roads.
Many drivers have the same problem with roundabouts you need to stand somewhere safe place and observe how others are driving. You will surprise many drivers have no clue what they are doing in roundabouts. Backing need more practice in open place by putting markers or pylons.
wish you good luck.
dont worry I failed 2 times and passed on the 3rd time with only 2 minors :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending