The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

I got my unconditional letter last week. MSc(Eng) Energy Engineering with Industrial Management.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by longlive
Received an offer yesterday for engineering with a year in industry(AAA)!! :smile:

I have applied for Engineering with a year in industry as well but still waiting for the offer!!

Can I ask you what As grades did you get? And what are your predictions?
Original post by sztirmzi
I have applied for Engineering with a year in industry as well but still waiting for the offer!!

Can I ask you what As grades did you get? And what are your predictions?

I got 5A's at AS and my predicted grades are A*,A*,A*,A*,A*.
Reply 43
Original post by SMer
Well done! When did you send off your application? I've applied to both Sheffield and York for History too! :smile:

Ahh thank you!! It was sent off by College on the 13th of october but I recieved the arrival email for both on the 14th, which was weird!
Reply 44
Original post by Tashhbh
Ahh thank you!! It was sent off by College on the 13th of october but I recieved the arrival email for both on the 14th, which was weird!

I got two application confirmation emails on the same day too! Just wish they'd have been offers! I'm still waiting on my second decision, not very patiently though:smile:
I got 5A's at AS and my predicted grades are A*,A*,A*,A*,A*.

5 subjects at A2! Wow :clap2:

I got 5A's at As level but I have dropped one this year! I have applied Imperial, Cambridge, Durham, Manchester and Sheffield :smile:
Where else you have applied?
Well done to everyone holding offers - I've only just found this thread :colondollar:

I got an offer around 2 weeks ago for English Literature (ABB with a B in EPQ or AAB otherwise)

I think Sheffield may be my insurance :smile:
Original post by sztirmzi
5 subjects at A2! Wow :clap2:

I got 5A's at As level but I have dropped one this year! I have applied Imperial, Cambridge, Durham, Manchester and Sheffield :smile:
Where else you have applied?

Thank you, its a lot of work... :s-smilie:
Wow that's a nice list of uni's, which is your favourite? :smile: I've applied to Durham, Oxford, Sheffield, Warwick and Exeter
Anyone have an offer for physics and astrophysics?
Thank you, its a lot of work... :s-smilie:
Wow that's a nice list of uni's, which is your favourite? :smile: I've applied to Durham, Oxford, Sheffield, Warwick and Exeter

Imperial is my favourite one. I have got an offer from Manchester and Durham..... Can't wait for the Sheffield offer :smile:
Got a conditional offer for Politics and International Relations (AAB) today!
Got an offer for Biomedical Science AAB yesterday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone! I've found an FB group set up for all Sheffield applicants so I thought I’d share it with you! Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847361042156989/
Received an offer from university of sheffield for computer science and artificial intelligence with a year in industry, I am an international(Indian) student.

:smile:
Have my firm choice as Zoology at Sheffield. Anyone else for Zoology?
Reply 55
Original post by ramo_howin

Did you have an interview for it? I've heard that Sheffield normally ask for one
Yes I have just received a condition offer for zoology at Sheffield (but 2017)
Got a conditional offer for Sociology (BBB) today! :smile:
Original post by ramo_howin

I was going to apply for zoology but I have applied for biology but I do have the option to switch to zoology if I choose the relevant modules - which I might end up doing! :smile:
Original post by JGH101
Got an offer last week for BSc Biology (AAB)!

I have applied for biology too. How many days did you have to wait until you received your offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending