Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by louisee1234
Congrats, so have I! So exciting! Where else have you applied? :smile:

Erm: Durham, York (AAA), Newcastle (AAA) and Lancaster (unconditional!). I've booked on the 27th visit day, really want to look round them all again before I pick. What about you?:biggrin:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hey! I got an AAB offer for Business Management at Sheffield as well! What other uni's have you applied for and have you visited Sheffield yet? I did and I really liked it, the management building was so modern and nice!:smile:x
Anyone on an open day 12th February??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Koalafications

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, mine is on the second :frown:
Reply 84
27th of February AM anyone?
Just got an offer for History for AAB, with an A in History! :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by oswalds
Just got an offer for History for AAB, with an A in History! :smile:

We've applied to similar places and have the same grade offers! What are your predicted? And congrats! :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by AmyRoberts98
Hey! I got an AAB offer for Business Management at Sheffield as well! What other uni's have you applied for and have you visited Sheffield yet? I did and I really liked it, the management building was so modern and nice!:smile:x

Hey, nice to meet you Buss Management fellow :smile: I apply to Sheffield, UCL, LSE and Royal Holloway. And you?
Sadly no, but I might go on the applicant open day this December :smile: x
Well done everyone on your offers!! Anyone had an offer for Geography? (BA or BA with year abroad)?? :smile:
anyone that applied for chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Koalafications

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, for Computer Science! :smile:
Got an offer for Biology AAB :smile: anyone else?
Got an offer for Psychology AAB 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ryanroks1
Yes, for Computer Science! :smile:

Yay! Mine is for Biomedical science!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emsybearboho
Offer for English lit! :smile: anyone else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also got an offer for English Lit - AAB/ABB + a B in EPQ!
Congratulations :smile:
Congratulations! If you have any questions about the course, please let us know! Look forward to meeting you at an open day soon!

Maddie from the Management School

Original post by prepdream
Realized that there is no thread about this yet and there are people who just received offer so I just want to make a thread for all the offer holders to meet :smile:
Got an AAB offer for Business Management yesterday :smile:
How about you guys? And congratulations on all offers :biggrin:
Hi there!

If you want to speak to a member of our admissions team about your predicted grades and applying, please get in touch! You can email [email protected] or call us on 0114 222 3376

Thanks!

Original post by simster98
Hi, congrats about getting an offer from sheffield!

I was just wondering what your predicted grades are as I am applying for business management too, still have to send my application of though.
Congratulations on your offer!

Original post by joecurt98
Got an offer for Business Economics at AAB. Not sure if it will be my firm or insurance though as I am from Sheffield!
Congratulations on your offer! So great to hear you liked our building, we think it's pretty special! If you want to come and have another look around, don't forget to book on an offer holder open day :smile:

Original post by AmyRoberts98
Sheffield will be my firm choice if i get my offer, however, I've got an unofficial offer according to letter they sent me. Have a department day/interview tomorrow for Biochemistry with Genetics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending