The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

I apologise.

My interview went very very well. People have started to hear back today with unconditional offers and I'm getting worried as I have not heard. I'm currently doing my access course with 1 assignment left till I finish. Fingers crossed

X

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Dan.p.stokes
I apologise.

My interview went very very well. People have started to hear back today with unconditional offers and I'm getting worried as I have not heard. I'm currently doing my access course with 1 assignment left till I finish. Fingers crossed

X

Posted from TSR Mobile

They've probably got a lot of people to get back to, who knows what order they're doing it in.
I guess we will be fellow student nurses next year Jess. I've just been offered a place xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I guess we will be fellow student nurses next year Jess. I've just been offered a place xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on your offer. Will you be firming with BCU?
I've already firmed it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've already firmed it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I firmed mine yesterday but I'm doing Children's nursing.
Aww well done. We will all be together in the first year then branch out. I received an email about occupational health but when I click it it says there is no appointments. Have you had one x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww well done. We will all be together in the first year then branch out. I received an email about occupational health but when I click it it says there is no appointments. Have you had one x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same, I'm going to call up Monday x
I'll ring too. It's the same with accomodstuon it still states for 2015 intake. Maybe because it's still early in the intake cycle for 2016 we can't actually do much yet x
Hey sorry to jump in here!

Congrats on you guys getting offers :smile:!

I would just like to know if anyone is having their interview for adult nursing on Wednesday at the 12:30 time slot, I am so nervous especially when it comes to the numeracy and literacy testing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the bcu website there are examples that you can practice with. Good luck for your interview :smile:
Thank you good luck too, don't worry too much about the tests X
You'll be fine x
(edited 8 years ago)
Thank you both, I'll let you know if I end up getting an offer X

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone know when the last date for January 2016 interviews is??
I'm not sure I'd think they would be very soon x
I'm not sure I'd think they would be very soon x

ahh. oh well. congrats on your place btw! xo

Posted from TSR Mobile
They do have a lot of interviews coming up. And thank you x
Reply 59
Hi guys, I've got an interview for BCU for the September 2016 intake, mines in January. Has anyone else got interviews then??😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending