The Student Room Group

Would you act out a smoking fetish with your partner? (even if you don't smoke).

If your partner had a smoking fetish, would you be willing to act it out for them, even if you are not a smoker? I mean like dangling an unlit or lit cigarette in your mouth, smoking a cigarette (or pretending to smoke one), lighting a cigarette in the car with the car cigarette lighter, or spanking them while smoking? If you knew it was a turn on for them?

You could be sat in the car or your bedroom together while you dangle or smoke the cigarette and they play with themselves while watching you, or you could give them a handjob etc.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Personally, no. I think smoking is disgusting
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
Personally, no. I think smoking is disgusting

What about if it was an unlit cigarette or a pretend cigarette, just using it as a prop as a visual effect and not actually smoking it for real?
I'm a non smoker but would see it as a small effort from me giving them a lot of what they need.

Depends if smoking is a hard limit or not i guess.
Yeah, if it's a big turn on for them, that will turn me on, so everyone wins. I've also got some fetishes, so reciprocating is always good.
Uh no, I would demand that she stops smoking and I literally cannot breathe when someone is smoking around me and I have to leave the room, so even if I did try to please her smoking fetish, I would probably choke and die.
'Lighting a cigarette in a car' - it always amazes me when 'normal' everyday activities can actually turn people on :redface:
NOBODY lights a cigarette in MY car.
Reply 8
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
I'm a non smoker but would see it as a small effort from me giving them a lot of what they need.

What do you mean by 'if smoking is a hard limit or not'?
Reply 9
Original post by driftawaay
Uh no, I would demand that she stops smoking and I literally cannot breathe when someone is smoking around me and I have to leave the room, so even if I did try to please her smoking fetish, I would probably choke and die.

Would you do it with an unlit cigarette just as a prop?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nk802
Would you do it with an unlit cigarette just as a prop?

That's just awkward and pointless so no. :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
'Lighting a cigarette in a car' - it always amazes me when 'normal' everyday activities can actually turn people on :redface:

A fetish is anything that turns someone on I guess. There is such a thing as a car cigarette lighter fetish/smoking in the car fetish.
Ew.
If it was something either was adamant on trying, then sure why not?

Original post by beautifulbigmacs

This is a good post.
Reply 14
Only as a one off. I wouldn't be willing to do it on the regular and get addicted plus I think smoking is a bit gross. Funnily enough I did start smoking for like a month when I was 22 as I was stressed (stupidly) and I used to walk around the city at lunch with a cigarette wearing my business attire (pencil skirt, heels etc) and got a crazy amount of guys checking me out. Cigarettes never did anything for me and it's a dirty habit.
I think not. I hate smoking. Besides, my partner stopped smoking when we started dating
no bcuz im already smoking hot to begin with
Reply 17
Depends what was offered in return
Reply 18
Yeah why not. If only he'll let me peg him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. I don't smoke for health reasons. Even if they're isolated events, the dangers are still there. You can develop lung cancer from your 999th cigarette, but you can also develop lung cancer from your 1st cigarette. Playing Russian Roulette with my health is not something I consider sexy.

Quick Reply

Latest