The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
If such a thing exists it will be on WebCT or blackboard or whatever your school uses; failing that, your faculty might have something on its portal website (I know law does) which describes every module.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Can't see it on WebCT... Why the Politics department can't just let us browse through it I don't know... We have to have chosen our modules my the time we get back after Easter. Easier said than done when there are 11 modules I'm interested in and we only get to study 6 - 2 of which are mandatory!
Reply 3
Try looking at the lecturers' homepages - sometimes they have links to modules they teach with notes and stuff on there.
Reply 5

That doesn't have downloadable module outlines though - i.e. the module handbook.

I'll have a look but unfortunately half the lecturers in question don't seem to have homepages.
-Pete-
That doesn't have downloadable module outlines though - i.e. the module handbook.

I'll have a look but unfortunately half the lecturers in question don't seem to have homepages.

Erm, i'm pretty sure that the stuff on that website is the same as the downloadable modules which will be uploaded on whatever the school uses. I just checked some modules on that website and they are exactly the same as the paper-form that was given to us in lectures and the one that is available on Nexus online.
Reply 7
Multiplexed
Erm, i'm pretty sure that the stuff on that website is the same as the downloadable modules which will be uploaded on whatever the school uses. I just checked some modules on that website and they are exactly the same as the paper-form that was given to us in lectures and the one that is available on Nexus online.

There aren't actual module handbooks up there - with plans of what each lecture topic is and the readings for each lecture, coursework questions etc.
Reply 8
If it's for next year they probably won't have written them. xx
All these disorganised faculties not writing them before you are expected to choose :biggrin:.
Reply 10
mousey
If it's for next year they probably won't have written them. xx

There are only one or two new modules next year though, most have been going for 3-4 years now and so should really be up there...

The joys of trying to pick four modules when there are about eleven I'm interested in!!

Latest

Trending

Trending