The Student Room Group

Tanaka or LSE??

I got into both for masters. In management at Tanaka and management organisations and governance at LSE (This is new course and will have only 20 people in it). Tanaka business school intake is about 100 students. Any opinions on which course/ uni would be better in terms of employability and networking opportunity? Your help would be appreciated!
Reply 1
anyone pleASEEE?
Reply 2
id take the offer from Tanaka, but thats my own, subjective view. i cant imagine that they will be much different in terms of employability or networking, they'll both look good on a CV, but for me Tanaka has the edge

:smile: good luck deciding (and well done on the offers)
Reply 3
Well, I've got no knowledge whatsoever of either of those places, but I'd probably be wary of trying a course that's so new nobody knows anything about it yet. Obviously it might still be a great course, though.
I doubt going to either would disadvantage you.
Reply 5
thanks 4 ur reply guys. I'm edge on tanaka at the mo purely because its a business school, plus the networking opportunities! (alot more people in the class too)
I agree with hobnob in being wary of new courses. I have been involved in a new MSc course this year and it is a bit of a shambles at times.

Latest

Trending

Trending