The Student Room Group

Geography offer holders, 2016

Just thought it'd be cool to get people with offers in a forum! Post uni and offer

Scroll to see replies

Got offers from Kings, Birmingham, Southampton (BA) (AAB) and Cardiff (BSc) (AAA). Just waiting to hear from Nottingham now but I think I'll put Cardiff as my firm and Birmingham as insurance :smile:
Reply 2
Birmingham and Southampton haven't replied to mine yet :/
Original post by Taipizza24
Birmingham and Southampton haven't replied to mine yet :/

I only got both offers today!
Reply 4
Had an offer from Royal Holloway (Unconditional, if I make them my firm) waiting to hear from Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter and LSE

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
I have had an offer from Cardiff and Southhampton. I am hoping for an offer from Exeter
Reply 6
I have offers from Hull (280 pts) and Liverpool (AAB) for - just waiting for Manchester, Aberdeen and Birmingham!
Reply 7
I have recieved an offer from Leeds. Now waiting for Susse, LSE, Bristol & Cambridge
Got an offer yesterday from Cardiff (AAA) still waiting on Lancaster, Durham, Exeter and Nottingham :smile:
Reply 9
I recieved offers from Gloucestershire(300 pts), Derby (280pts) , Liverpool (ABB) and UEA (ABB) still waiting to hear from Oxford Brookes :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Offer for BA Geography from Kings (AAB) and Royal Holloway (ABB), waiting on UCL, Southampton and Queen Mary's.
Has anyone received an offer from Exeter to study geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
offer from Loughborough for geography with sports management~ still waiting Durham, UCL, LSE and Oxford
Reply 13
I've got offers from Leeds (AAA), Newcastle (AAB), Kings (AAB) and an interview in Manchester so am only waiting on Liverpool for BA Geography
I've had Leeds (AAA), Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and am waiting on Exeter and Bristol. Bristol said they'd be 5 weeks but it's coming up to 7 since i've applied- has anyone had an offer from them yet?
Original post by maxhyner
I've had Leeds (AAA), Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and am waiting on Exeter and Bristol. Bristol said they'd be 5 weeks but it's coming up to 7 since i've applied- has anyone had an offer from them yet?

Congratulations on your offers! I have had an offer from Bristol but am still hoping to hear from Exeter. Do you mind me asking which is your top option?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Nessa97
I recieved offers from Gloucestershire(300 pts), Derby (280pts) , Liverpool (ABB) and UEA (ABB) still waiting to hear from Oxford Brookes :smile:

Did you apply for the BA or BSc?
I've got all my offers now! All to do BA or human as such, just don't know wether to choose Cardiff or KCL as my firm:K:
Original post by elenastephenson
I've got all my offers now! All to do BA or human as such, just don't know wether to choose Cardiff or KCL as my firm:K:

Do you mind me asking which universities you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Technically doing Geography so... (economics and geography joint honours, with the exception of geography with economics at lboro)

Got offers from Birmingham, Leeds, Loughborough and Reading.

Hoping for Exeter to give me an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending