The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Feeling lonely at Lancaster University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Antarctica09
I feel exactly the same. It's been 5 weeks now and I keep going to societies but can't seem to make any friends. I also get people smoking outside my block and it sometimes comes through the air vents when cooking or the kitchen will smell of smoke if the window is left open because my flat is on the ground floor. I'm in pendle ensuite, which is very near cartmel, and I know walking back and forth to lectures is annoying!

Pendle is no-where near as far as cartmel!

Pendle is next to Grizedale?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Yellow2914
Pendle is no-where near as far as cartmel!

Pendle is next to Grizedale?

There are some Pendle flats near post grad :smile:
Hey! I'm from HK, studying theatre and in lonsdale :smile: I want to get to know people too! It's kind of hard when I don't feel like going out drinking as often as most my house do :P Anyone fancy a meetup for coffee? I live so close to Cartmel porters it's nearer than the Lonnie one.
Original post by misskittyalpaca
Hey! I'm from HK, studying theatre and in lonsdale :smile: I want to get to know people too! It's kind of hard when I don't feel like going out drinking as often as most my house do :P Anyone fancy a meetup for coffee? I live so close to Cartmel porters it's nearer than the Lonnie one.

The worst part about Cartmel is that we always get wet from the never ending rain lol. We don't get the cover of the spine either :frown:.
Original post by Yellow2914
The worst part about Cartmel is that we always get wet from the never ending rain lol. We don't get the cover of the spine either :frown:.

I know right HAHA and I don't have a very good umbrella so I just run in my large coat :P
How are you guys doing at Lancaster now :smile:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending