The Student Room Group

University Centre Shrewsbury Applicants Discussion Thread 2016

Hello everyone!

This thread is for general discussion about University Centre Shrewsbury. If you have any questions feel free to ask us :smile:

There's more information on our website about our courses and student life to give you an idea what it's like to live and study in Shrewsbury.

We look forward to hearing from you :smile:
Reply 1
I'm planning to study Medical Science in 2017 and I am interested in attending this university!
What facilities do you have for offer to provide students with the best learning environment and for the course I'm wanting to take?
Original post by j00075
I'm planning to study Medical Science in 2017 and I am interested in attending this university!
What facilities do you have for offer to provide students with the best learning environment and for the course I'm wanting to take?

Hello, just to let you know that many of the staff teaching on the course are Dr's and Professors. With smaller numbers it means more access to the equipment in the labs plus our current students all have their own microscope to use each session and we hope to carry this on. There’s some excellent equipment in there which is not normally used by undergraduate students, but again because of the high tutor: student ratio this equipment and time to learn about the equipment is more readily available.

There are more details about the course, including a video with the Programme Leader on our website http://www.ucshrewsbury.ac.uk/undergraduate/medical-science

If you would like to see the facilities for yourself we have campus tours where you can see the labs and find out more about the course, we also have an Open Day coming up in October.

Hope that helps!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending