The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by sjcalvert98
Thank yoa didn't expect it tbh😂 where have you applied?

No problem :biggrin: if you need any tips (my sister and very good friend got called for a law interview at cambridge) do let me know :smile: I applied to Cambridge, KCL, Durham, York and QMUL. How about yourself?
Do you guys think it is possible to get an uncoditional offer for law? I didn't send my application off yet, I am just wondering btw :smile:
Original post by Ruby17
No problem :biggrin: if you need any tips (my sister and very good friend got called for a law interview at cambridge) do let me know :smile: I applied to Cambridge, KCL, Durham, York and QMUL. How about yourself?

Cambridge, Notts, KCL, Warwick and already got an offer from Exeter... Do you have any vague idea what to put for the interview discussion points? I'm so confused! Best of luck!
Reply 83
Original post by monalizza
Do you guys think it is possible to get an uncoditional offer for law? I didn't send my application off yet, I am just wondering btw :smile:

Leicester and Birmingham have given out unconditional offers for Law!
I also think Nottigham do them!
Original post by Cewhite
Leicester and Birmingham have given out unconditional offers for Law!
I also think Nottigham do them!

Thanks)Do you think LSE, KCL, UCL, Leeds or Manchester give out uncoditional offers for law?
Reply 85
I've had offers from Lancaster for Law, Lancaster for Law + Pol, Birmingham for Law, and UEA for Law.
Waiting on Oxford.
Original post by lucy_98
I've had offers from Lancaster for Law, Lancaster for Law + Pol, Birmingham for Law, and UEA for Law.
Waiting on Oxford.

wow congrats! I would've applied for Lancaster, but I live there and I don't want to go to uni at home!
Reply 87
Original post by lucy_98
Waiting on Oxford.

Well done! I've applied to Birmingham too but my LNAT is on the 16th December so I doubt I'll hear from them until next year. But I was wondering that if I'm predicted AAB do I have a chance of getting in? 😨
Reply 88
Woop UEA offer Law with American Law AAB with B EPQ
I have offers from lpool and leeds, sent ucas on 26th oct and offers on 4th and 5th November from each respectively.
Reply 90
Original post by lawapplicant77
I sent my ucas off 4 weeks ago today and still have no offers. Applied for Nottingham, Oxford, Bristol, Warwick and Exeter. I was wondering if anyone has had anything other than a confirmation from any of these unis?

Over 20 people in my year have offers from Warwick and one has an offer from Nottingham but for different courses, so im hoping that it's the course holding it up rather than my application! (Already sat my LNAT on september 2nd)

I've applied to exactly the same unis as you and have no offers yet haha!! what grades did you get at AS and what are your predicted????
Reply 91
I'm applying for Law with AAB predictions, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should apply/where I'll be likely to get offers from. I've done my UCAS and personal statement, I'm just hanging around with the choices. Any help?
Reply 92
Original post by ALEH1997
I'm applying for Law with AAB predictions, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should apply/where I'll be likely to get offers from. I've done my UCAS and personal statement, I'm just hanging around with the choices. Any help?

York? :biggrin:
Reply 93
I've applied to UCL, Bristol, KCL (taking LNAT next week), QMUL and Cardiff
I've received offers from QMUL (A*AA) and Cardiff (AAB)
It seems logical to make QMUL my firm and Cardiff my insurance (supposing I don't get any more offers) but does anyone think that employers may regard Cardiff as better than QMUL or that there are greater benefits offered by the Cardiff law school?
Also, if anyone was wondering I sent my application off on the 21st October and got my QMUL offer on the 25th and Cardiff on the 27th :smile:
Original post by kirblaw3
It seems logical to make QMUL my firm and Cardiff my insurance (supposing I don't get any more offers) but does anyone think that employers may regard Cardiff as better than QMUL or that there are greater benefits offered by the Cardiff law school?
Also, if anyone was wondering I sent my application off on the 21st October and got my QMUL offer on the 25th and Cardiff on the 27th :smile:

Wow that was really fast, wjat wereyour gcses and As grades and subs ifydma
Original post by monalizza

Hey, unconditional offers, regardless of the course, are almost always given when you already have your grades. If your grades are predicted, as in you haven't done your A-Levels or equivalent exams yet, then you will get conditional offers.
Hope it helps! :smile:
lpool fot sure would offer

Try liverpool, kent and possibly reading!
Original post by saule1116
Hi everyone.
So I have applied to law and my UCAS was sent off by my centre a while ago. All my universities are currently considering my application.

I was just wondering if anybody's already got an interview/offer for law. If so, would you mind sharing with which uni and when did you send off your UCAS? :smile:

Thanks. :smile:

i received an offer yesterday from Royal Holloway and applied on Nov 9, others are still considering. But i assume that it would at least take a month or two :/
Reply 99
Original post by kirblaw3

QMUL replied so quickly to you congrats for the offer!!! I'm still waiting to here back from them and I sent my app off on the 14th October. Do you mind me asking what your grades are like?

Latest

Trending

Trending