The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Nursing 2016 Applicants.

Hey!

Has anyone applied for next year yet? I have just applied for Mental Health Nursing and wondered if anyone has had any offers and how soon after applying they received one?

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

I didn't apply for Mental Health Nursing but if you are applying via UCAs everything happens so quickly. I have recieved my first offer after a week I had registered :wink:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
I've not had any yet despite the unis saying I 'exceed requirements' 😢 Where have you applied to?
What have you applied for I meant, sorry.
Original post by KristieNCarr
What have you applied for I meant, sorry.

International Tourism Management
I have applied for children's nursing and ' exceeded the requirements.' I think nursing takes a lot long than a normal course to reply, I haven't had an offer and it's been over a week. Don't stress :smile:
I applied on October 29th and had a reply on the 6th which is For an interview on the 20th so really moving fast also heard from huddersfield and salfors just waiting for sheff hallam and bradford!!
I've got my interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous! Has anyone had an interview yet and can tell me what to expect or how quick offers / rejections are dished out!
Reply 8
Original post by KristieNCarr
I've got my interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous! Has anyone had an interview yet and can tell me what to expect or how quick offers / rejections are dished out!

Hi kristie! I was at leeds Beckett on Friday too at the interview day. How did you get on in the individual interview? :smile:
Original post by EPrice95
Hi kristie! I was at leeds Beckett on Friday too at the interview day. How did you get on in the individual interview? :smile:

I was the girl in the blue coat with the big stupid blue file! How did you do, have you heard anything? I've not heard anything yet. I think it went okay, but nerves got to me a bit!
Reply 10
Hi Kristie, how was your interview? I have one this week. It'll be my first, and i'm so nervous as I didn't get much notice
Don't worry it's fine! Probably one of the easier ones so relax. I've not heard back yet though
Hello all. I myself am not applying for nursing (I'm actually hoping to do Geology), but my sister, currently in Year 11, is interested in mental health nursing. Has anyone got any advice on volunteering/work experience? Things you wish someone had told you when you were at that stage? Thank you so much for your time.
Reply 13
I have an Adult Nursing interview tomorrow at Lincoln... Really nervous! Then a small break for Sheffield Hallam on the 9th December and finally Worcester on the 23rd Feb! Good luck with your application☺
Reply 14
Thanks Kristie! What were the maths and english tests like?
Original post by Hann67
Thanks Kristie! What were the maths and english tests like?

A doddle!
Reply 16
How long did they take? And is there a lot of writing?
The email attachment has no mention of group interviews, only individual, hope it'll be ok!
Reply 17
Where else are you applying?
I thought he individual was better it was just two questions broken in to bits. I've applied for Hallam, Uni of Leeds, Beckett and Huddersfield
What were one of the questions?? Just as a heads up as im there in friday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending