The Student Room Group

Looking for a an AS Level OCR Chemistry Spec A study buddy!

Hey guys! the title pretty much says all that needs to be said!

Scroll to see replies

I'm interested ~ I think this is my spec :smile:

What've you done so far??
Reply 2
We've covered all types of bonding, electronegativity, dipoles, intermolecular focres, electron structure, moles and volumes and reacting quantities :smile:
Original post by knoxode
We've covered all types of bonding, electronegativity, dipoles, intermolecular focres, electron structure, moles and volumes and reacting quantities :smile:

Same, up to the moles. (& a bit of organic chemistry about benzene rings etc)

What other a levels you doing??
Reply 4
I'm doing Biology, Psychology and Physics :smile:
Original post by knoxode
I'm doing Biology, Psychology and Physics :smile:

They're actually pretty cool a levels :smile:(though I'm glad im not taking biology ~ it seems like a heck of a lot of work)

I'm taking the "TSR average " maths, FM, Chemisty and physics :biggrin:
Reply 6
Yeh, that's why I want to start revising everything and doing practice questions now so I don't have to stress as much next year and aha, also cool a levels :biggrin:

So do you want to be my study buddy? :deal: aha.
What does study buddying entail exactly? :tongue:
Reply 8
Just generally helping each other revise whenever we're both free, for example help the other person understand something they didn't get in class or helping with understanding the homework tasks etc. :P
Yep, okay then !!:h:
Let's get those A's!:biggrin:
Reply 10
Yep Aha 😛 when are next free for revision? And can we do it in a pm on here?
Pm is good :h: idk we can just send each other questions and things. I'll probably be on tomorrow night & I've just done a test so I need to go through that:biggrin:
Reply 12
Awesome, how do you send PM's?
Click on my profile, then click on info then send private message :smile: I'll send you one now and you just have to reply to it:tongue:
Reply 14
I do OCR A Chem, too - but at A2.

If you need any help/support from someone who's been studying it longer, and knows the spec inside out, just let me know - I'll be happy to help answer questions, etc. :h:

(I realise the 2015 spec is a tiny bit different, but it's mostly the same content...)

@Vicky628
@knoxode
Heya! I am doing A2 chemistry for this board, but I'm resitting the second paper for AS, if you guys need some help or wanna revise with me I'm down with that!
Reply 16
Original post by TylerLockwood
Heya! I am doing A2 chemistry for this board, but I'm resitting the second paper for AS, if you guys need some help or wanna revise with me I'm down with that!

Yay for fellow A2 resitters :h:

I'm resitting eeeeverything from As (including all 3 practical coursework exams :redface:).
Original post by Neuth
Yay for fellow A2 resitters :h:

I'm resitting eeeeverything from As (including all 3 practical coursework exams :redface:).

Alright then! Looks like you're my go to lock into my A! XD. The thing is with me, on my own, I suck at revising, but if I'm studying WITH someone, I evolve into this studious freak who wants to do well. I'm tempted to resit both biology exams. Shall I pm and we can discuss? ^^
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by TylerLockwood
Alright then! Looks like you're my go to lock into my A! XD. The thing is with me, on my own, I suck at revising, but if I'm studying WITH someone, I evolve into this studious freak who wants to do well. I'm tempted to resit both biology exams. Shall I pm and we can discuss? ^^

Of course :h:
Reply 19
@TylerLockwood
@Neuth

Thank you guys for offering! If you could PM me (I haven't figured out how to PM lol) so I can ask you questions on there that would be awesome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending