The Student Room Group

Losing virginity?

Does losing your virginity hurt?
Original post by Anonymous
Does losing your virginity hurt?

It didn't hurt me at all. I think my exact words were that it was mildly pleasant but pretty boring. Losing your virginity is awkward though; pretty common. I wouldn't expect orgasms or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
No, not at all. I don't know if this varies between individuals though.
Reply 3
literally just answered a similar question

i was 17, and my first time hurt loads but my boyfriend's 6ft 7 and i didn't want to take it slowly, i'm very impatient
a lot of women say its not supposed to hurt and you have to relax,
the second part's true but the first part isn't, it varies from woman to woman, and also if you're very tight naturally it can make the process more painful
for me, the next few times hurt, but it gets less painful, now it doesn't hurt at all, but the next 10 times it gets easier and easier and eventually it doesn't hurt

do stay relaxed, makes it easier, and try to laugh a bit, i laughed loads during my first time because it was really difficult to get comfortable because i was bleeding a lot and i was in pain but it wasn't sadistic, it was just trying to find a position that made it easier and generally just exploring new territory, i treated it like an adventure and we had a lot of fun, we still do

neither of us orgasmed, but we still had fun, it was a funny night, and it got a lot better x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending