The Student Room Group

I have a crush on someone I have never met ADVICE PLEASE

I ended up telling this guy I have never met only skyped video'd and snapchatted like everyday I was fond of him and had a crush on him and he said he felt the same and we was like crap what do we do know we will talk about it another time through skype video.

So Basically he know seems cold and does not want to skype for the past week and we have ended up from what I thought was a joke turning into an argument and I have told him to not speak to me ever again. I am quite a defensive and hot headed person and very stubborn. I don't know how to feel about any of this I don't want him to not speak to me but he was just like okay. I am so sad now I am more upset about this than when I broke up with someone I loved for 2 years...

Any advice on what I should do, what maybe you think as an out sider. I love girl talk but my friends don't really know about him as I have not physically met him I didn't want to say
Reply 1
Make the first move and start a conversation even though it might be awkward but at least you tried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending